I NEED HELP with acne

LooksMaxxingBoss

LooksMaxxingBoss

GREEK CHAD
So my face has zero acne but my nose is the exception it constantly is bloated and full of black and regular pimples of all sizes any extra products to use on my nose ?

Solution
CoreSchizo
0.1% tretinoin, pore cleanser, and 20mg of Accutane (it’s a low dose, so don’t worry about damaging your liver)
0.1% tretinoin, pore cleanser, and 20mg of Accutane (it’s a low dose, so don’t worry about damaging your liver)

• WTF
Reactions: cavy
Solution
Did it work for you or the nose acne came back ?
Since I've been using tretinoin and a pore cleanser, I no longer have blackheads or acne around my nose. I'm going on Accutane, though, even though I don't really have any acne it's just a preventive measure for hormonal acne.

Since I've been using tretinoin and a pore cleanser, I no longer have blackheads or acne around my nose. I'm going on Accutane, though, even though I don't really have any acne it's just a preventive measure for hormonal acne.
I will try hope it removes the black heads

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
So my face has zero acne but my nose is the exception it constantly is bloated and full of black and regular pimples of all sizes any extra products to use on my nose ?
tretinoin and salyzcidic acid stripes

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingBoss