i need help with cardio

ubicuse

ubicuse

Iron
I’ve been browsing cardio related stuff in this forum but everyone says different things.
So basically i am 6”5 / 195cm with 80kgs / 176lbs, my arms are slim but my fucking face and stomatch are bloated af, basically im fat.
What should i eat while doing cardio?
Im skipping my breakfast and im doing 16:8 fast, eating only lunch and dinner.
Im eating chicken breast with some veggies for lunch and for the dinner i go with 2 eggs + some veggies as well or tuna w veggies.
Will i lose any fat while eating like this or should i just fucking eat 2 eggs for the whole day and basically starve myself and drink only water w electrolytes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and thorns
You’ll lose fat if you’re in a calorie deficit, you just sound like you are starving yourself.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and TechnoBoss
You’ll lose fat if you’re in a calorie deficit, you just sound like you are starving yourself.
I am in deficit, i eat 1600kcal and doing 45min cardio. My intake of food should be 1960, im eating 1600 or less, now the question is if i eat less then 1600 will i fuck up my body cuz i dont eat enough protein or will i lose weight faster?

You don't need this website if you are 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovewater, vinibr and ubicuse
I’ve been browsing cardio related stuff in this forum but everyone says different things.
So basically i am 6”5 / 195cm with 80kgs / 176lbs, my arms are slim but my fucking face and stomatch are bloated af, basically im fat.
What should i eat while doing cardio?
Im skipping my breakfast and im doing 16:8 fast, eating only lunch and dinner.
Im eating chicken breast with some veggies for lunch and for the dinner i go with 2 eggs + some veggies as well or tuna w veggies.
Will i lose any fat while eating like this or should i just fucking eat 2 eggs for the whole day and basically starve myself and drink only water w electrolytes.
Starve yourself until you weight 67kg and lean bulk after that:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse