I need help with looksmaxing.

A

AverageLooksmaxxer

Iron
I'm 15.
This is a general overview of me:
1. Face shape is diamond
2. I have a tall yet muscular physicue
3. I have brown/slight ginger coloured hair and black eyebrows.
My problems are this:
1. I have been having severe acne for the last month and it is not getting better atm
2. My eyebrows are slightly higher then what I would like them to be
3. Since I have brown-ginger hair which is curly (3a) and little bit of a receding hairline, and a diamond face shape I cannot find a nice haircut for me.
4. I want to grow my hairline before it is too late
5. My eye bags are quit sunken in and a little dark and I want my eye bags to get fatter because they are so thin that it looks weird in comparison to the rest of my face.
6. I want to improve my jawline because I have the genetics for a sharp jawline but I have problems getting it to show.

Please help, any help would be appreciated.

(I will be uploading photos sometimes soon for a better explanation and help with my looksmaxxing journey)

JFL, part of the people who came here from dillon :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Nigger nigger
Kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and User49
Bro said his face shape is diamond clearly form TikTok mods pls ban

I'm 15.
1. Face shape is diamond
My problems are this:
1. I have been having severe acne for the last month and it is not getting better atm
3. Since I have brown-ginger hair which is curly (3a) and little bit of a receding hairline, and a diamond face shape I cannot find a nice haircut for me.
5. My eye bags are quit sunken in and a little dark and I want my eye bags to get fatter because they are so thin that it looks weird in comparison to the rest of my face.
6. I want to improve my jawline because I have the genetics for a sharp jawline but I have problems getting it to show.

(I will be uploading photos sometimes soon for a better explanation and help with my looksmaxxing journey)
Ngl man
I’ll help you out but promise me you won’t stay
This site will actually fuck up your mentality and don’t try testing yourself by staying it will achieve nothing
You haven’t gone through puberty yet, I had my jaw and chin grow after 18 honestly
Just mew and don’t tell anybody else around you about looksmaxxing not even your closest friends
That was one of my biggest mistakes, because you will look insecure and also it will increase your competition
Just mew by yourself and your acne will get better if you drink enough water everyday… drink 2L +
Stop being insecure, when I was your age I was playing Fortnite and Minecraft and I used to mouth breathe
If you just mew and leave this site and drink enough water and make sure you are not fat during puberty then you will look good like those tiktokkers because they are men rn they are 20+

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User49, AverageLooksmaxxer, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Ngl man
I’ll help you out but promise me you won’t stay
This site will actually fuck up your mentality and don’t try testing yourself by staying it will achieve nothing
You haven’t gone through puberty yet, I had my jaw and chin grow after 18 honestly
Just mew and don’t tell anybody else around you about looksmaxxing not even your closest friends
That was one of my biggest mistakes, because you will look insecure and also it will increase your competition
Just mew by yourself and your acne will get better if you drink enough water everyday… drink 2L +
Stop being insecure, when I was your age I was playing Fortnite and Minecraft and I used to mouth breathe
If you just mew and leave this site and drink enough water and make sure you are not fat during puberty then you will look good like those tiktokkers because they are men rn they are 20+
Thanks man, your the only one on site that isn't a dick.
I rly appreciate it.

I'm 15.
1. Face shape is diamond
My problems are this:

Stfu nigger