I Need help with my hair loss

justbeingrealfr35

justbeingrealfr35

Iron
Im 18 years old,my hair May look White cuz of my camera and lightning but they are black,what can i do to get my hair back?my hair line Is good but im losing so much hair on my scalp.

Attachments

• IMG_20241003_172723539_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20241003_172723539_HDR.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 0
Im 18 years old,my hair May look White cuz of my camera and lightning but they are black,what can i do to get my hair back?my hair line Is good but im losing so much hair on my scalp.
DO NOT hope on fin+minox until you fully know this why caused by Norwood Reaper. The scalp balds later than the hairline does. You mentioned having a good hairline; this could mean your balding can be caused by several other factors, including vitamin deficiencies, telogen effluvium, fluctuations of hormones etc.

Find out the root cause then determine the way to approach the situation :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob and aids
DO NOT hope on fin+minox until you fully know this why caused by Norwood Reaper. The scalp balds later than the hairline does. You mentioned having a good hairline; this could mean your balding can be caused by several other factors, including vitamin deficiencies, telogen effluvium, fluctuations of hormones etc.

Find out the root cause then determine the way to approach the situation :forcedsmile:
Thank you for explaining me what can be the reason for my hair loss,i might go to a dermatologist cuz my situation Is getting worse.

Don't hop on any dht blocker before 21 because penile growth can continue into your early twenties.
Use Minoxidil and Ru58841

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob and justbeingrealfr35