I need help with my neck and skull

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.Forget about my weak chin and non so great nose or lips.

Why the fuck is the back of my head like that .Is this bad posture , a weak neck or just a big occupit?

If neck training and better posture doesn't fix this should I consider surgery?

Attachments

• IMG_20190903_214629-01.jpeg
    IMG_20190903_214629-01.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20190904_130950.jpg
    IMG_20190904_130950.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 275
Gay alien skull is good. Forget what others say. It’s aesthetic from the side

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and DidntRead
I honestly don't know if you are trolling or if you are just retarted enough to be negative just cause you are an incel

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: needsurgeryasap, Deleted member 2205, Newguyaround and 2 others
Lol you're the guy from the coping mewing discord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
There is no surgery to fix an alien skull and turn it into turbo warrior one. Just improve the way you look from the front

I honestly don't know if you are trolling or if you are just retarted enough to be negative just cause you are an incel

I’m not trolling jfl. In fact I’m probably going to get an occiputal implant someday. Yours is slightly larger than lachowski but it’s no where near a falio. It’s a good trait to have. I’m covering my flat back head with hair all the time. I even refuse to take a haircut. You have more important issues to address like your subhuman mouth area and chin. But they are all fixable.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
There is no surgery to fix an alien skull and turn it into turbo warrior one. Just improve the way you look from the front
Can I ever go 8+ with that skull?
View attachment 106143

I’m not trolling jfl. In fact I’m probably going to get an occiputal implant someday. Yours is slightly larger than lachowski but it’s no where near a falio. It’s a good trait to have. I’m covering my flat back head with hair all the time. I even refuse to take a haircut. You have more important issues to address like your subhuman mouth area and chin. But they are all fixable.
I actually am working on lips and saving up money for genio.lower lip will get smaller.I actually think it looks bad fr

lol no. The dude needs to hop on roids+HGH and train neck every day. You can't have that occipital point at back of head, it makes your head look like gay alien skull and look weak. Get rid of it by extreme neck hypotrophy.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
lol no. The dude needs to hop on roids+HGH and train neck every day. You can't have that occipital point at back of head, it makes your head look like gay alien skull and look weak. Get rid of it by extreme neck hypotrophy.
Will it ever become flat?

@Alarico8 gay alien skull gvng

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Is neck training able to give that much volume? Also what about getting a longer haircut

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190904-134214-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20190904-134214-01.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 218

I actually am working on lips and saving up money for genio.lower lip will get smaller.I actually think it looks bad fr
How is your lower lip getting smaller? Lip reduction?

Feel bad for Chico then. What a subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Chadelite
How is your lower lip getting smaller? Lip reduction?
I have an overactive mentalis muscle,so by getting a genio the muscle will relax Wich means atrophy for my lower lip.Top lip just better lip seal

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
why forget about chin? A better lower third would balance your skull out, just like in the Chico example posted above

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Ofc you can’t go 8+. Even if you had warrior skull you most likely still wouldn’t be able to become 8+. Such looks level is incredibly rare

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
alien skull checking in haha

I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.Forget about my weak chin and non so great nose or lips.

Why the fuck is the back of my head like that .Is this bad posture , a weak neck or just a big occupit?

If neck training and better posture doesn't fix this should I consider surgery?
Lol you don't have a weak chin at all. It has above average height and I would kill for a tall chin like yours. Your lip posture is bad but you already know why. Btw how is your occlusion? Any over-/under- or cross-/open bite?

Lol you don't have a weak chin at all. It has above average height and I would kill for a tall chin like yours. Your lip posture is bad but you already know why. Btw how is your occlusion? Any over-/under- or cross-/open bite?
Slight overbite like one tooth only.Its weird

Genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205