I NEED HELP WITH MY SKIN CARE

B

BonesForLife

Iron
Im done with this bs ass skin care industry making shit so complicated my skin is so ass and only looks good in certain lighting and i just get fucked at school.

WHATS THE BEST SIMPLE EASY SKIN CARE ROUTINE I HAVE DRY SKIN AND GET ACNE ON MY LOWER CHEEKS NOT PIMPLES THO ITS JUST LIKE RED IRATATED SKIN

IK THE PROBLEM IS MY SKIN CARE BECAUE I HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE ON CHECK (diet, water, excersise....)

Please reply with a simple routine for me

• +1
Reactions: ProM1s <3 and YugoDutch
The only skincare that works:

gut and liver healthmaxxing
medical skincare and spf50

• +1
Reactions: Rea and 0proteindiet
Im done with this bs ass skin care industry making shit so complicated my skin is so ass and only looks good in certain lighting and i just get fucked at school.

WHATS THE BEST SIMPLE EASY SKIN CARE ROUTINE I HAVE DRY SKIN AND GET ACNE ON MY LOWER CHEEKS NOT PIMPLES THO ITS JUST LIKE RED IRATATED SKIN

IK THE PROBLEM IS MY SKIN CARE BECAUE I HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE ON CHECK (diet, water, excersise....)

Please reply with a simple routine for me
bump

Eating healthy mogs any cope skincare

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
Because you don’t actually eat healthy.
yes i do no proccesd food i cook all of my own food no oils no sugary snacks cant eat better then me

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ey88
What foods do you eat in a day?
eggs in the morning lunch ill have ground beef and rice dinner ill make steak some days or chicken white rice black beans cheese lettuce bowl.

only times i may eat unhealthy is on the weekend when i dont feel like cooking so ill order chipotle(if u consider that unhealthy)

aswell some days after the gym ill make a protien shake using whey could that be a contributor?

• +1
eggs in the morning lunch ill have ground beef and rice dinner ill make steak some days or chicken white rice black beans cheese lettuce bowl.

only times i may eat unhealthy is on the weekend when i dont feel like cooking so ill order chipotle(if u consider that unhealthy)

aswell some days after the gym ill make a protien shake using whey could that be a contributor?
Protein shake could be a contributor, maybe try a few weeks without it, but yeah your diet does actually look pretty good. You also could be sensitive to eggs as that’s pretty common

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Beef tallow and a good diet.

It will take time for your body to readjust , this is why most people quit when they try have a good diet . You are what you eat. Literally.

Also, no sugar is beneficial .

yes i do no proccesd food i cook all of my own food no oils no sugary snacks cant eat better then me
I think this might be what is happening.

I think you probably have high dihydrotestosterone levels, which gives you oily skin.

You noticed this so used the acne products that low-iq derms think work, such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.

This dried your skin like crazy, and damaged your skin barrier.

What you should do is stop all skincare except a moisturiser and SPF. Just wash your face with water.

A good moisturiser is purito's B5 and centella moisturiser.

A good SPF is santa cruz medicinals' beef tallow and zinc oxide SPF.

But remember, it is probably your hormones.

Skincare can't defy hormones, so get your levels checked

• +1
Reactions: ProM1s <3, RealNinja, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Protein shake could be a contributor, maybe try a few weeks without it, but yeah your diet does actually look pretty good. You also could be sensitive to eggs as that’s pretty common
ya i hear people say that whey can cause acne so imma stop with that

• +1
ya i hear people say that whey can cause acne so imma stop with that
Maybe try just stopping skincare altogether if you used to have a complicated routine. Many skincare ingredients wreck the skin barrier and can cause more acne

Maybe try just stopping skincare altogether if you used to have a complicated routine. Many skincare ingredients wreck the skin barrier and can cause more acne
should i try beef tallow

• +1
Reactions: ey88

I think you probably have high dihydrotestosterone levels, which gives you oily skin.

You noticed this so used the acne products that low-iq derms think work, such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.

What you should do is stop all skincare except a moisturiser and SPF. Just wash your face with water.

so just moisturize every morning and night and use beef tallow in the morning too?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ey88 and Rhinoplastyordie
so just moisturize every morning and night and use beef tallow in the morning too?
Yep. But not just normal beef tallow. It's this sunscreen containg zinc oxide which will heal your damaged skin and protect it from the sun which will cause further damage and irritation.

Also the moisturiser you use is very important. A poor quality one will make your skin worse, not better

Yep. But not just normal beef tallow. It's this sunscreen containg zinc oxide which will heal your damaged skin and protect it from the sun which will cause further damage and irritation.

Also the moisturiser you use is very important. A poor quality one will make your skin worse, not better

this one in the vid dosnt work as a moistruizer aswell?

some people say that just beef tallow is good and dose both spf and moisture

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie

Yes man derms are low iq because they don't prescribe beef tallow as sunscreen, I am sure beef tallow prevents aging, what stupid faggs:lul: