I need help with roiding

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Height- 6'1. Weight- 140lbs.

Can anyone recommend me a stack, with a source, that I can use? I also want to minimize gyno, so if you could also recommend an estrogen blocker that would be nice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
NIgga gave up on hairloss from accutane so he just gonna roid
low inhib tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bird Bluebird, Greecgawd, bruh3610 and 5 others
NIgga gave up on hairloss from accutane so he just gonna roid
low inhib tbh
Jfl, nahhh. I'm still waiting on my immunesuppressor to come. Do you know if I can roid while having my immune system suppressed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Jfl, nahhh. I'm still waiting on my immunesuppressor to come. Do you know if I can roid while having my immune system suppressed?
i have no fucking clue but that sounds dangerous as fuck if you're doing both
fix your hair first
have you even trained for a couple years atleast?

i have no fucking clue but that sounds dangerous as fuck if you're doing both
fix your hair first
have you even trained for a couple years atleast?
I workout 4 to 5 days a week but I get no gains becuase my testosterone is super low.

Nigga you said you will kill yourself if your accutane induced hairloss doesn't stop and now you want to invite the androgenetic alopecia nw reaper?
low iq tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7076
3 months JFL
should've gotten some gains by now given you are going hard every workout
but dont roid if you are going to use an immune suppressant that sounds life threatening if something goes bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Nigga you said you will kill yourself if your accutane induced hairloss doesn't stop and now you want to invite the androgenetic alopecia nw reaper?
low iq tbh
I will never bald from MPB. I don't have the genetics for it.
Look at my hairline, it is literally a child's hairline-
Screenshot 20200716 195726  01

I will never bald from MPB. I don't have the genetics for it.
Look at my hairline, it is literally a child's hairline-
View attachment 631032
It is highly unlikely that you don't have genetic susceptibility to MBP. You just said you have low t ffs. If you wanna roid, good luck but take every precaution there is to prevent hairloss because your situation is super fucked up as is.

• +1
It is highly unlikely that you don't have genetic susceptibility to MBP. You just said you have low t ffs. If you wanna roid, good luck but take every precaution there is to prevent hairloss because your situation is super fucked up as is.
It is indeed a fucked situation. I can run my hand through my hair right now, and 20 hairs will stick to my hand.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
It is indeed a fucked situation. I can run my hand through my hair right now, and 20 hairs will stick to my hand.
I'm deeply sorry man. It must be rough... I can relate since I'm losing my hair due to androgenetic alopecia at 17 and it really does fuck with your mental health. Hope it gets better soon.

• +1
Eat more first. You're at skelly weight rn.

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
Mirin height & phenotype. I'm sure you can find a decent routine and get a decently aesthetic physique though while being natty. I have some shit genetics and managed to get a lean physique in a year of working out & decent dieting. If you want roids though try something light at first and read and learn a lot from pros before you do it. Look at some YouTubers who took roids and see their cycles, like Greg Doucette. They have some good advice

• +1
Mirin height & phenotype. I'm sure you can find a decent routine and get a decently aesthetic physique though while being natty. I have some shit genetics and managed to get a lean physique in a year of working out & decent dieting. If you want roids though try something light at first and read and learn a lot from pros before you do it. Look at some YouTubers who took roids and see their cycles, like Greg Doucette. They have some good advice
Thanks I'll try natty for a bit more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
if you dont research about it ,you deserve gyon ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Quit fapping, wash hair less, apply olive oil, check out my latest thread, get good sleep

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Quit fapping, wash hair less, apply olive oil, check out my latest thread, get good sleep
I'm diffuse thinning becuase accutane triggered diffuse alopecia areata. I already know how to stop it though

Can I roid while having my immune system suppressed? That's what I'm mainly wondering
this nigga gonna end up estradiolmaxxed prolactin leaking subhuman im telling you jfl :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot

Can anyone recommend me a stack, with a source, that I can use? I also want to minimize gyno, so if you could also recommend an estrogen blocker that would be nice.
you need to fucking eat first before you even considering hopping on roids. 140lb at 6'1 is straight outta auschwitz tier.

you are going to ruin yourself pumping your body full of roids and accutane jfl. this is the best advice your ever gonna get on this shit forum. stop.

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird and clavicel
get the fuck on aromasin asap

you need to fucking eat first before you even considering hopping on roids. 140lb at 6'1 is straight outta auschwitz tier.

you are going to ruin yourself pumping your body full of roids and accutane jfl. this is the best advice your ever gonna get on this shit forum. stop.
For real roiding is going to do nothing except fuck you up if you don't know how to eat properly

I'm deeply sorry man. It must be rough... I can relate since I'm losing my hair due to androgenetic alopecia at 17 and it really does fuck with your mental health. Hope it gets better soon.
How did it happen buddy boyo?

• +1
Reactions: wasted
How did it happen buddy boyo?
Naturally... I think I have abnormal levels of dht and/or dht receptors (I body hair mog oldcel curries jfl).

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
250mg testosterone E a week. One shot a week is enough. Cruise on that indefinitely.

• +1
16years and is fucking with his body

You can inject as much as you want. You cant build muscle on a starvation diet. 3 months of training (which is pathetic) and still only 140 pounds. Testosterone is not your problem.

Please go ahead and inject 1000mg per week if you dont believe me.

Stay away from roids man. They're going to fuck you up for life, especially if you take them when you're young.