I Need help with Sea salt spray

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I use Sea salt pray from slick gorilla, and It works good, It makes my hair going from this
IMG 20240702 000055

to this
IMG 20240702 000111

but when there Is the sun and It's hot my the spray loses its Power, hair loses texture and flattens out, It doesnt hold.
Does someone know a Sea salt spray that works good and holds?

holy shit wtf, it didn’t even look like you had enough hair length to match the bottom picture

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, goo25 and cavy
js ur hair sprayer holder or wtv its called also sea salt spray can dry ur hair if u use it too much so becare

• +1
Reactions: goo25
js ur hair sprayer holder or wtv its called also sea salt spray can dry ur hair if u use it too much so becare
i do use It already but it still flattens out, it's the Sea salt spray brand that its not good cause It doesnt hold
holy shit wtf, it didn’t even look like you had enough hair length to match the bottom picture
yea cause its like a 3 weeks length difference, but the difference It makes its the same

• +1
Reactions: cavy
"looksmaxxing forum" and everytime i post a looksmaxxing question no One replies, only reply to o'pry ratings and autistic shit

bump Need help

Your sweat is diffusing the higher salinity of the spray, no work around to it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Your sweat is diffusing the higher salinity of the spray, no work around to it tbh.
i thought of that too, but i actually don't sweat a lot

would using a different product like clay resolve this issue?