I need huge tips on maxxing my shit round eye area

Feltijon

Feltijon

latebloomcell
I already bought minox for eyebrows and gonna dye them soon. Also are my eyelashes fucked? Can you grow them?
IMG 20240918 175418

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and FUE Mogger
Beyond shit eyes, send side profile

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon
i forgot what this medication was called but proven to grow eye lashes.
should exist in botb

• +1
Reactions: aids and Feltijon
You can grow lashes with topical Minoxidil just like your brows, or you can take oral Minoxidil but that means your hair growth will not be localised (not necessarily a bad thing), and the effects on blood pressure may become more apparent. So long as you consume a low dosage then you should only get the hair growth and any effect on blood pressure would be negligible.

• +1
Also, your eye area is not 'beyond shit'. You will benefit a lot from dyes and Minoxidil. Good eye colour too. Maybe a lack of under eye support but that is not an insanely difficult fix.

• +1
You can grow lashes with topical Minoxidil just like your brows, or you can take oral Minoxidil but that means your hair growth will not be localised (not necessarily a bad thing), and the effects on blood pressure may become more apparent. So long as you consume a low dosage then you should only get the hair growth and any effect on blood pressure would be negligible.
Are my eyes atleast average for now? Or its over

Use this one bro. Its called Iglow Brow serum

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-18 18.12.06.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-18 18.12.06.png
    296.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-18 18.12.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-18 18.12.26.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Also, your eye area is not 'beyond shit'. You will benefit a lot from dyes and Minoxidil. Good eye colour too. Maybe a lack of under eye support but that is not an insanely difficult fix.
Ah ok thanks bro, my other features are alot better

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad and aids
Are my eyes atleast average for now? Or its over
Not over. Yes they are 'average', people just have insane standards for eye area similar to any other part of your face on this forum.
Dude is probably comparing people who post themselves squinting and thinking it's a fair comparison.

It looks like she dyed it tbh
Really? They have many women Using that product posting Crazy Transformations. Idk why they all would lie
Unless they are getting paid to lie while using minox :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Feltijon
Use this one bro. Its called Iglow Brow serum
Seems like shit drop-shipped from China with this horrendous website. OP I do not recommend, stick with Minoxidil, maybe look into Latisse, and get a good dye, do not use beard or hair dye near your lashes, brows is a bit less risky but if you get beard or hair dye in your eyes, it's not good.
I've gotten eyelash dye in my eyes and it's the equivalent of getting soap in your eyes, with the former types of dye, not so much, due to greater concentration.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Feltijon
Not over. Yes they are 'average', people just have insane standards for eye area similar to any other part of your face on this forum.
Dude is probably comparing people who post themselves squinting and thinking it's a fair comparison.
They look like this when I squint like autist
IMG 20240918 181611

• +1
Reactions: aids
Really? They have many women Using that product posting Crazy Transformations. Idk why they all would lie
Unless they are getting paid to lie while using minox :lul:
Don't know where you got this shit product from, it's only been shilled by you and one other on here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and FUE Mogger
You should be happy that you at least have positive canthal tilt and mogger eye coloring

• +1
Seems like shit drop-shipped from China with this horrendous website. OP I do not recommend, stick with Minoxidil, maybe look into Latisse, and get a good dye, do not use beard or hair dye near your lashes, brows is a bit less risky but if you get beard or hair dye in your eyes, it's not good.
I've gotten eyelash dye in my eyes and it's the equivalent of getting soap in your eyes, with the former types of dye, not so much, due to greater concentration.
Its a a Scandinavian brand it says? i was thinking of buying it

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
You need infraorb implants
I'm just trying to softmaxx but I would ascend really fucking good with under eye surgery for sure

• +1
Don't know where you got this shit product from, it's only been shilled by you and one other on here.
LMAO i dont know why you think i am shilling it. I tried to use Minox but got brutalised by it so im looking for Alts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz and aids
Its a a Scandinavian brand it says? i was thinking of buying it
Looks like some cheap shit that is riddled with shitty synthetic Vitamins as a way to establish some form of credibility for a product that does not work.
That review format can be gotten from one of the Shopify add-ons, where you can import reviews from other sites, that site is not credible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger
LMAO i dont know why you think i am shilling it. I tried to use Minox but got brutalised by it so im looking for Alts
Ok, do not use that stuff. It will not help.

Looks like some cheap shit that is riddled with shitty synthetic Vitamins as a way to establish some form of credibility for a product that does not work.
That review format can be gotten from one of the Shopify add-ons, where you can import reviews from other sites, that site is not credible.
Heres the site. It says that its from Norway. I have to try it. There was another User here @noonespecial who uses it and had rresults.
https://www.iglow.no/products/iglow...Jrm558ArAbVb5IloiFWOk96RrLJUehylaeU9eU3Gupctl Can you read the ingredients you seem like Eyebrow growth expert. and say why you think its bad/dangerous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Heres the site. It says that its from Norway. I have to try it. There was another User here @noonespecial who uses it and had rresults.
https://www.iglow.no/products/iglow...Jrm558ArAbVb5IloiFWOk96RrLJUehylaeU9eU3Gupctl Can you read the ingredients you seem like Eyebrow growth expert. and say why you think its bad/dangerous
Let me preface with I am not an expert, but this domain was last updated April, has, as aforementioned, imported reviews from other sites, potentially from an AliExpress page of the product they're dropshipping with custom labelling and bombards you with advertising when you go to the site.
I don't think it's dangerous necessarily, but I can't comment on the formula, because they don't share the ingredient list on their site - this is illegal in Australia for cosmetic products and it's likely because again, they are dropshipping something that they don't make themselves (they i.e., the people who manage this site/business).
One anecdote is far inferior to countless more anecdotes, clinical trials, etc, that other products like Minoxidil and Latisse have.
Just seems like a waste of money, @Feltijon is right, the before and after looks like eyebrow dye.

Also, the user you mentioned is using it is now banned for whatever reason, which limits the credibility of their anecdote further.

Minoxidil might not work because about 50% of people don't have sufficient amounts of the relevant enzyme for Minoxidil to be effective, but I would not look at this product as your next alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon and FUE Mogger
Let me preface with I am not an expert, but this domain was last updated April, has, as aforementioned, imported reviews from other sites, potentially from an AliExpress page of the product they're dropshipping with custom labelling and bombards you with advertising when you go to the site.
I don't think it's dangerous necessarily, but I can't comment on the formula, because they don't share the ingredient list on their site - this is illegal in Australia for cosmetic products and it's likely because again, they are dropshipping something that they don't make themselves (they i.e., the people who manage this site/business).
One anecdote is far inferior to countless more anecdotes, clinical trials, etc, that other products like Minoxidil and Latisse have.
Just seems like a waste of money, @Feltijon is right, the before and after looks like eyebrow dye.

Also, the user you mentioned is using it is now banned for whatever reason, which limits the credibility of their anecdote further.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:FUARKK Brutal , even 2% of Minox was too Much for My Low blood Pressure Body to handle :lul::lul:
Yakuza GIFs | Tenor

i had high hopes...

• +1
  • Hmm...
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:FUARKK Brutal , even 2% of Minox was too Much for My Low blood Pressure Body to handle :lul::lul:
Yakuza GIFs | Tenor

i had high hopes...
Topical minoxidil affected your blood pressure?

• +1

Minoxidil might not work because about 50% of people don't have sufficient amounts of the relevant enzyme for Minoxidil to be effective, but I would not look at this product as your next alternative.
i need an alternative brother or should i try Foam minox instead? i used liquid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Topical minoxidil affected your blood pressure?
Is that not what it does? All the symptoms were checked off
Low blood pressure symptoms can include:
  • Blurred or fading vision.
  • Dizzy or lightheaded feelings.
  • Faintining (didnt happen)
  • Fatigue.
  • Trouble concentrating.
  • Upset stomach. (didnt happen)
The rest happened
And Heart Palpations. Like A LOT. Over for my high inhibness i quit imeddiately

• +1
Is that not what it does? All the symptoms were checked off
Low blood pressure symptoms can include:
  • Blurred or fading vision.
  • Dizzy or lightheaded feelings.
  • Fainting.
  • Fatigue.
  • Trouble concentrating.
  • Upset stomach.
And Heart Palpations. Like A LOT. Over for my high inhibness i quit imeddiately
Maybe placebo? Topical minoxidil, especially 2% should have a negligible effect, you weren't ingesting the topical minoxidil, were you?
The foam would not have much difference, as far as I know, it's only absorbed a bit quicker, around 10-15 minutes rather than 60-90 with a liquid.

By the way, 5% minoxidil is good?
Maybe placebo? Topical minoxidil, especially 2% should have a negligible effect, you weren't ingesting the topical minoxidil, were you?
The foam would not have much difference, as far as I know, it's only absorbed a bit quicker, around 10-15 minutes rather than 60-90 with a liquid.

• +1
By the way, 5% minoxidil is good?
Depends on what your criteria is.
I use 5%, but I guess some people tolerate it differently, and some don't see much gain from it - again likely because of deficiency in the relevant enzyme relative to what they actually need for Minoxidil to be effective.

• +1
No i know about if something were to be placebo. I am on fin. No problems with that.
Did you not know that Minoxidl causes Low blood pressure? :ogre:Can you help in PM

• +1
  • Hmm...
No i know about if something were to be placebo. I am on fin. No problems with that.
Did you not know that Minoxidl causes Low blood pressure? :ogre:Can you help in PM
Can help, late for me now but will give you in-depth answers tomorrow for me so just spam me with all your questions.
I know Minoxidil causes low blood pressure, that's why it was originally developed, but at a low dose ingested orally, and especially at a lower concentration like 2% applied topically, there should be a very small, if any, impact on your blood pressure.
You're taking topical or oral finasteride?

• +1
Try to dye your eyebrows, long-term you will need something to increase density, like others said, but for now, try to color your eyebrows with a shade matching your natural color.

• +1
It does help, he prob used it wrong.
I used wayyy too much minox and it made my face swell up. You can just use oral minox or just apply a little topical minox. Better than anything else imo

• +1
It does help, he prob used it wrong.
I used wayyy too much minox and it made my face swell up. You can just use oral minox or just apply a little topical minox. Better than anything else imo
Read the prior discussion. I am referring to the random brow serum he posted.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender