I NEED LEFORT 3

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
Hello, my name is DDR, and I need either Lefort 3 or a rope.

Attachments

• 20200504_002553.jpg
    20200504_002553.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 117
  • over idk - Imgur (1).mp4
    696.3 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, SPFromNY914, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Chrome YlgyRI0pko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Strafe
lift
orbital rim implants
get a haircut
get rid of the gay ass glasses

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, TITUS and CursedOne
No you don't nigga.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, sytyl, Deleted member 9380 and 7 others
youre like 12 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
You have a nigga skull shape and you want to do a lefort 3 ? you're gonna look like a ape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Mr.cope
You do not, got already dog tier forward growth. You only need a genio and infraorbital rim implants and you are good to go.
Im getting a genio or a chin implant. Not sure about infraorbital rim implants. Dont they risk blindness or smt

Not bad but still you should change your genes

You do not, got already dog tier forward growth. You only need a genio and infraorbital rim implants and you are good to go.
Dog tier?

This is the consequence of bad tongue posture as a kid. Not genes
Also
But I don't see downward growth and you are not that recessed.
Your genom and gene expression is really important
Skullscomparison
Images 1

Your cranial base angle determinate everything and its genetic.
Still we don't know how to change angle and if its even possible

Bruh you look fine as you are right now
You are fucking 15 or so, log off and never come back (or take the advice for teenagers thats given here and thats it)
There is a limited amount of time you have to be carefree, develop relationships and simply enjoy youth
Youre not gonna get it back if you spend it obsessing about surgeries you're never going to get
You will fuck yourself hard if your brain develops incorrectly because instead of being a normie you were shitposing on incel boards
Being NT is one of the most important things, and youre throwing it away

• +1
Bruh you look fine as you are right now
You are fucking 15 or so, log off and never come back (or take the advice for teenagers thats given here and thats it)
There is a limited amount of time you have to be carefree, develop relationships and simply enjoy youth
Youre not gonna get it back if you spend it obsessing about surgeries you're never going to get
You will fuck yourself hard if your brain develops incorrectly because instead of being a normie you were shitposing on incel boards
Being NT is one of the most important things, and youre throwing it away
Im 18 with a purposefully medically delayed puberty by 1.5 years. I am NT. Im short

Monthly injections to stop puberty b4 it starts. It gives extra height. I got it bc my parents wanted me to height maxx. I then took HGH when puberty started

top 10 greycel moments

@Sergio-OMS this guy can help you.

No you don't. You have no knowledge at all about surgeries and you should rope for being a low IQ subhuman making useless and low effort threads. Consider kys, OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, CursedOne, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
No you don't. You have no knowledge at all about surgeries and you should rope for being a low IQ subhuman making useless and low effort threads. Consider kys, OP.
He told me he’s a genius

everyone always posts surgery vids like some high inhib fear mongerer whenever a lefort 3 is mentioned.

I would 100% rather have that than a shotgun implant tbh
View attachment 683979

Or he could have a bimax (lefort 1 primarily)+ infraorbital -malar implants which are the closest thing to simulating a lefort 3 without the risks and invasiveness. Might aswell add in almond eye surgery as a good touch.

People are just quick to blab any edgy surgery without understanding them.

No one here will ever have a genuine lefort 3. Even that video is a distraction lefort 3.

Last edited:
I do. It's over for my upper maxilla
I know your upper maxilla isn't the best it can be, but fixing that won't just make you good looking, your chin is also a failo. I have the same case, my upper maxilla is flat, but it's not underdeveloped, it's just flat. Ofc that doing a LEFORT procedure would push it to the front, and solve both of our problems, but think about, how many doctors do a LEFORT just because of aesthetics, in Europe, where I live, not that much.

I know your upper maxilla isn't the best it can be, but fixing that won't just make you good looking, your chin is also a failo. I have the same case, my upper maxilla is flat, but it's not underdeveloped, it's just flat. Ofc that doing a LEFORT procedure would push it to the front, and solve both of our problems, but think about, how many doctors do a LEFORT just because of aesthetics, in Europe, where I live, not that much.
in all seriousness, would small midface implants and a chin implant make my face ascend?

in all seriousness, would small midface implants and a chin implant make my face ascend?
Look at Robert Pattison, he still has a flat upper maxilla and is good looking because his others facial elements balance his face, like strong masculine chin and good zygomatic mass and angularity.

But in all seriousness, we say here that osteotomies are superior to every other procedure because they give your face the real bone base that is the path to good looks, witch is a good forward grown maxilla.
Going back to Pattison, we see that he doesn't have the optimal forward growth and that didn't stop him. YES!! having a more project maxilla would be beneficial for him, but you gotta remember that not only you need to modify your maxillary projection but also your angularity. And that's the secret, many good looking people are good looking because they have angularity, witch is harder to replicate than moving your maxilla forward 10 mm or so.

In my humble opinion, if you have money, go for a LEFORT 1 and bimax, but remember that angularity is as important as that.

• +1
Hello, my name is DDR, and I need either Lefort 3 or a rope.
You don't need lefort 3 you need to cut your hair and wait to grow some facial hair tf. Easy ascension you have decent bones