Banned
please some video games, music other, forums please tell me

• +1
Reactions: descension and PeakIncels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, ss07, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Sports betting

Apex legends, will make you so mad you will forget everything else, battle Royale, fun though

red dead redemption 2, absolutely perfect game imo, could possibly give you a new vision on life, maybe I'm exaggerating on this one, but worth playing and extremely peaceful, could make you feel better

cyberpunk 2077, also a really good game, much more fun/short and chaotic though, still really good, and has a nice lore

watch dogs saga is fun, really fun but the lore low-key ass

for music, I don't really know, I could send you my playlist but I probably have tiktok taste or cringe white girl songs so, I won't add further because I doubt you will play any of the things I suggested but still big variety is there

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Apex legends, will make you so mad you will forget everything else

red dead redemption 2, absolutely perfect game imo, could possibly give you a new vision on life, maybe I'm exaggerating on this one, but worth playing and extremely peaceful, could make you feel better

cyberpunk 2077, also a really good game, much more fun/short and chaotic though, still really good, and has a nice lore

watch dogs saga is fun, really fun but the lore low-key ass

for music, I don't really know, I could send you my playlist but I probably have tiktok taste or cringe white girl songs so
i will download now apex
already played every watch dogs game

and send me your playlist bhai

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i will download now apex
already played every watch dogs game

and send me your playlist bhai
Apex is a good game, if your on pc you have a chance to be really good, but it has flaws, like every other battle Royale, my suggestion before you play the game is to not spend one single dollar on it

If you already played every watch dogs game then mirin, try rdr2 or cyberpunk but only if you have time

this is my playlist, you might find it cringe, but my taste is ass, either way it's a mix of every type of music

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
please some video games, music other, forums please tell me
Cyberpunk 2077, I got so addicted to that shit, it really does feel like living in the future as a badass

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and lestoa
Cs2 faceit until you get 3k elo. It is 3+ years of everyday asshole pain

Cyberpunk 2077, I got so addicted to that shit, it really does feel like living in the future as a badass
Yea fr, I love the Lore a lot tbh, the soundtracks are so good as well

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
learning a hobby your genuinely interested in and wont drop in like a week

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort