I need new friends

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
All my friend group abandoned me over one night, one argument with me and our friend who was clearly manic.

They are all sheeps in therapy, giving money to the rich, and think theyre smarter than me when its the complete opposite

I fucking hate people, it wasn’t even my fault lmao now I have too make an effort to make new friends with my face haunting me every second. Its crazy how the closest relations change overnight cuz one nigga goes insane

These niggas were looksminning me, never wanting to go clubbing, raving, shitty pictures together, shitty fashion, high inhib unless a fucking manic episode occurs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: roligtvarre4, TechnoBoss, Autismcel and 4 others
This asshole deleted me on snap so all our pics together, over 500 got deleted and i have hella important pics of me in there too or just in general like a damn fucking female he blocked me

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and Ricky212
wanna do drugs in Netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
fuck niggas like that bro, u find better one he is pussy not man

• +1
Yes, you, the Brazilian Muslimcel convert are clearly the intellectually superior person.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, Eriot Lodger and Aero
Yes, you, the Brazilian Muslimcel convert are clearly the intellectually superior person.
I swear shut the fuck up you slavshit incel go eat your resident evil food. Dont even argue with me in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Ricky212, Deleted member 51576 and 1 other person
I swear shut the fuck up you slavshit incel go eat your resident evil food. Dont even argue with me in this thread
I’m a volcel, faggot. That said, I’ll go and eat my resident evil food when you go and eat your rice, beans, and plantains.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
@standardcel @Narcissus🥀 @Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Narcissus🥀
@shizuku11111

@MoggerGaston

idk bro i peaked in middle school or whatever 5th-8th grade is, after i finished that (14) i didnt have single friend until now (17) and i wonder too how i can make new friends

• +1
idk bro i peaked in middle school or whatever 5th-8th grade is, after i finished that (14) i didnt have single friend until now (17) and i wonder too how i can make new friends
Before i was cocky at uni cuz i already had a friend group i was only sociable with a handful of ppl in my class

now i have to comeback and fuckin be friendly as shit cuz i have nobody to come back to, fuckin brutal im far from an ass licker

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and shizuku11111
@standardcel @Narcissus🥀 @Autismcel
I'd say sign up to a boxing gym and you will get some new high T friends.

Your male companions should be masculine.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
W idea bro srs
Yeah because it has worked for me.

Don't expect it to work in the first month or two, give it some time and putt some effort on your side.

I went from being friendless loner to being the most popular guy in my gym.

Nowadays everyone knows me and they all greet me even the ones I don't know.

Key thing to remember is that men 99% of the time only admire you if you're somewhat superior to them, so make sure to actually be in good shape and skills, you're already tall and good-looking so that will help alot.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and try2beme
Fuck them tbh

I have autism so I can't properly relate

• +1
now i have to comeback and fuckin be friendly as shit cuz i have nobody to come back to, fuckin brutal im far from an ass licker
I can force myself to be an ass licker but it's hard to find mfs who you'd click with. If u spend energy on mfs who u don't really fw it's a waste of time, every interaction will be forced and not natural at all. It sucks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and try2beme
All my friend group abandoned me over one night, one argument with me and our friend who was clearly manic.

They are all sheeps in therapy, giving money to the rich, and think theyre smarter than me when its the complete opposite

I fucking hate people, it wasn’t even my fault lmao now I have too make an effort to make new friends with my face haunting me every second. Its crazy how the closest relations change overnight cuz one nigga goes insane

These niggas were looksminning me, never wanting to go clubbing, raving, shitty pictures together, shitty fashion, high inhib unless a fucking manic episode occurs
Feel you🤝
I also feel abandoned

you thought you could make friends as an inecel ? The world is against you incel ! No one will be your friend in this accursed thing we call reality !

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger