i need over-the-counter loop diuretics

ryuken

ryuken

Master
i have 12 tablets of furosemide and i won't be able to get more for a few months i want over-the-counter diuretics to debloat in this a few months so i don't care if it's less effective as long as it makes a difference

How long have you been using furosemide and how many mg do you take? Also how you deal with the headaches? Do you take something?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
How long have you been using furosemide and how many mg do you take? Also how you deal with the headaches? Do you take something?
40-80mg for like 7 weeks now(only in the important days) u won't get headache if you know when to take it i personally don't take it of my blood pressure is low or low-normal or medium-normal i take it if my blood pressure is high-normal or high

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
40-80mg for like 7 weeks now(only in the important days) u won't get headache if you know when to take it i personally don't take it of my blood pressure is low or low-normal or medium-normal i take it if my blood pressure is high-normal or high
Does the headache comes hours after? Say you have an event in a 8 hours, can you take it 4 hours before and still be fine for the next 6-12 hours?

Does the headache comes hours after? Say you have an event in a 8 hours, can you take it 4 hours before and still be fine for the next 6-12 hours?
maybe just some dizziness but it all goes when you raise your blood pressure levels
12 Natural Home remedies for low blood pressure

ts helped me
Screenshot 20240705 170635 Google

ik it sounds zesty asf but it works:lul:

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh