I need serious help for acne

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
I need help to fix my shitty skin, I neglected it for years as I went to some dermatologists and I got bad results and a few made my acne worse.I will show some photos with my skin and I think it is combined from dry(maybe not properly hydrated) and oily as I also had dandruff in past
20240716 002612
20240716 002609
20240716 002603

I realised that tanning and not having a skincare will rape my collagen long term so I am thinking to give it a try to
next products:

Screenshot 20240716 003010 Google
Screenshot 20240716 002936 Google
Screenshot 20240715 195020 Chrome

I also want to add tret 0,025% after summer is done and I will start once a week for 2 weeks and I will progress from there.Is it necessary to build up to 0,1% daily?
And I also want want to add minoxidil for eyebrows so my routine will look smth like this:
●Morning(cleanser, moisturizer with spf)
●Before bed(cleanser, minoxidil 5% on eyebrows , regular moisturizer+tret)
Any tips or recommendations for other products are welcomed, for exemple other products with less hormonal disruptors, altough I belive it has little to no impact on hormones, I will also go to a cosmetician to get blackheads removed and should the minoxidil be used twice/day, should I also add microneedling?

I need help to fix my shitty skin, I neglected it for years as I went to some dermatologists and I got bad results and a few made my acne worse.I will show some photos with my skin and I think it is combined from dry(maybe not properly hydrated) and oily as I also had dandruff in pastView attachment 3033302View attachment 3033303View attachment 3033304

I realised that tanning and not having a skincare will rape my collagen long term so I am thinking to give it a try to
next products:

View attachment 3033306View attachment 3033308View attachment 3033310

I also want to add tret 0,025% after summer is done and I will start once a week for 2 weeks and I will progress from there.Is it necessary to build up to 0,1% daily?
And I also want want to add minoxidil for eyebrows so my routine will look smth like this:
●Morning(cleanser, moisturizer with spf)
●Before bed(cleanser, minoxidil 5% on eyebrows , regular moisturizer+tret)
Any tips or recommendations for other products are welcomed, for exemple other products with less hormonal disruptors, altough I belive it has little to no impact on hormones, I will also go to a cosmetician to get blackheads removed and should the minoxidil be used twice/day, should I also add microneedling?
your products are ass and carcinogenic first off, use burts bees moisturizer and nothing else because it has cleansing ingredients (yes its not 100% natural)
more creams do NOT mean better
try to not go on Accutane at all costs because your test will plummet

ANNOYING ADVICE INCOMING: stop eating like shit, no artificial food AT ALL

workout and run (IMPORTANT)

coming from a guy with glass skin who used to have acne (didn't just lose it in puberty), also this will help in other aspects of your looks

ANNOYING ADVICE INCOMING: stop eating like shit, no artificial food AT ALL

workout and run (IMPORTANT)

coming from a guy with glass skin who used to have acne (didn't just lose it in puberty), also this will help in other aspects of your looks
Thanks for the advice, but trust me, diet is not the problem and it has been debunked several times. I have also been eating clean for years+trying to hit every micronutrient daily!And I also workout 4days/week+running abt 2/3 times a week

Thanks for the advice, but trust me, diet is not the problem and it has been debunked several times. I have also been eating clean for years+trying to hit every micronutrient daily!And I also workout 4days/week+running abt 2/3 times a week
then its just genetics :trepidation: time for accutane (also from the pictures your skin doesn't seem to be that bad so your really don't have to)

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
Any tips or recommendations for other products are welcomed, for exemple other products with less hormonal disruptors
I've tried all these CeraVe products and topical tret before I hopped on accutane, trust me it's all junk that doesn't work.
If you're already finished puberty, consider accutane & dutasteride. Only accutane and dutasteride will permanently cure acne in a couple of months
I realised that tanning and not having a skincare will rape my collagen long term
There's old geezers in my family (brothers of grandpas/grandmas etc etc.) I know that are still having acne episodes in their 70-80s, despite living in a warm climates and getting enough sunlight like Spain/Croatia/Italy. So it's mostly dietary and genetic (i.e. some multifactorial interaction between diet and high sensitivity to DHT).

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
I've tried all these CeraVe products and topical tret before I hopped on accutane, trust me it's all junk that doesn't work.
If you're already finished puberty, consider accutane & dutasteride. Only accutane and dutasteride will permanently cure acne in a couple of months
Thanks for the advice, but after stoping accutane, won't the acne appear again or I will be using a skincare to maintain the results?I saw many people going through multiple accutane "cycles".Do u recommend to use both accutane and dut and for how many months 2,3?

Thanks for the advice, but after stoping accutane, won't the acne appear again or I will be using a skincare to maintain the results?I saw many people going through multiple accutane "cycles".Do u recommend to use both accutane and dut and for how many months 2,3?
See my post, maybe it's helpful to you https://looksmax.org/threads/considering-accutane-for-hormonal-acne-try-dutasteride-first.1067821/
Accutane sides are going to be brutal ngl, and may have long lasting permanent effects. So if you can try dutasteride first to see how it works for you, that'd ideal. Of course assuming you're 18+ here, since statistically you probably won't be growing anymore height/dick wise size past that age, unless you're an outlier. Typically 18-21 is also around the age men start receding at the temples if they have MBP. So if you happen to be unlucky in that regard, you will be able to prevent this from happening in the early stage.

Fin alone won't do it by the way, it has to be dut since it's a potent type I 5AR blocker as well, and type I 5AR is mainly expressed in the sebaceous glands