i need serious help

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i have 500ish euros on me made from gambling, my mom is kinda struggling financially and i want to help her, but as i said above its from gambling, now before any of u say just give and say its from something else, i cant, beacuse she suspected me of gambling before and it was kind of serious, so if i give her a hundred or two out of blue it will be suspicious

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
even worse is that im minor

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i have 500ish euros on me made from gambling, my mom is kinda struggling financially and i want to help her, but as i said above its from gambling, now before any of u say just give and say its from something else, i cant, beacuse she suspected me of gambling before and it was kind of serious, so if i give her a hundred or two out of blue it will be suspicious
I doubt she will be suspicious to give her 100/200$. Maybe 10k would be suspicious out of nowhere. Just say you bought some shitcoin or stock etc

just tell her you made it from tiktok, YouTube or some shit

just tell her you made it from tiktok, YouTube or some shit
yeah im not from usa, not possible, i clearly i stated above i cant tell her i made it out of something
If your a minor just say you started buying shit from thriftshops and re selling on ebay

How much have you lost ? Net winning /loss for all your gambling?
idk i dont track, i never go in with big money, so my loses are mostly 5-10e

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1
Make a movie scene: you're heading to the supermarket to buy groceries & shit. Call your mom when you're about to pay for the stuff at the cashier, just to tell her like if she needs anything else, and oh all of sudden MOM I JUST FOUND (SAY THE AMOUNT YOU WANNA GIVE TO HER) £100 for instance and holy shit I'm so lucky I found it on the ground next to the cashier register, it's like someone opened up their wallet and money fell out of it.

One scenario of many others

Act as if you ran some kind of a gig for one of your friends and make her think that's how you got the money. Think of it as like money laundering. You make it seem "legal" in your mothers' eyes.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates