I need serious looksmaxxing advice for my brother right now so he can ascend harder

H

HandyAndy227

Iron
My brother needs to start looksmaxxing right now before it gets too late and his puberty ends. Attaching several pictures, they were taken around age 14.5 and age 15-15.5

Attachments

• 507DC8D6-BFBD-4FC1-832F-34CD6CB5EEFA.jpeg
    507DC8D6-BFBD-4FC1-832F-34CD6CB5EEFA.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 64
  • D6B71767-8E86-45C0-AA75-06BB42C1656E.jpeg
    D6B71767-8E86-45C0-AA75-06BB42C1656E.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 51F1700F-9A8D-4241-8315-A5B869B0B63C.jpeg
    51F1700F-9A8D-4241-8315-A5B869B0B63C.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 93F1120D-FA20-4513-8C41-DE92519BB99A.jpeg
    93F1120D-FA20-4513-8C41-DE92519BB99A.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Why do you care about your "brother" so much and not yourself

btw his pics are here forever

honestly he is almost perfect

his skin is too dark tho and nose is too indian and he is short

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, GoMadAndSTFU and Vidyacoper
probably you but this is a handsome Pakistani ngl

his "brother"

slick the hair back otherwise it looks like you dont have a forehead other than that maybe change eye color and if you really wanted a super big chisled jaw get implants

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand

View attachment 307171
I’m so fucking ugly and I’m 5’2”. It never began for me. My brother is my only hope.

Wtf? This is from Reddit? You're the curry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

View attachment 307171

Skin colour is a cope people use to shit on other races it's bones or nothing tbqh a Tyrone looks handsome with darker skin same with a curry it's prenatal t here is how you check if you had high amounts.

God like ramus and jaw it's closer to the archytpical face the perfect face is this.

Anything close to this is sexy tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Skin colour is a cope people use to shit on other races it's bones or nothing tbqh a Tyrone looks handsome with darker skin same with a curry it's prenatal t here is how you check if you had high amounts.

View attachment 307176

God like ramus and jaw it's closer to the archytpical face the perfect face is this.

View attachment 307185

Anything close to this is sexy tbqh
Im sorry
But a low class peasent curry can never achieve the same as a white men with the same looks

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, sloopnoob and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Attachments

• B3164A4F-5A8D-4B5E-9751-FC6E35AA1766.jpeg
    B3164A4F-5A8D-4B5E-9751-FC6E35AA1766.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 66
Im sorry
But a low class peasent curry can never achieve the same as a white men with the same looks

Looks don't care about prejudicial feelings tbqh their is a biological basis it follows a algorithm it's very mathematical

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
I’m 17 jfl, this is me in the pic that I’m attachinf
I still haven’t even hit my growth spurt yet technically so I’m supposed to actually be around 5’9”, I’m around 5’3” now. I might have good bone structure in my face since my brother does tbh.

Looks don't care about prejudicial feelings tbqh their is a biological basis it follows a algorithm it's very mathematical
Okay bruh
Im not gonna argue with that
Lmao
I still haven’t even hit my growth spurt yet technically so I’m supposed to actually be around 5’9”, I’m around 5’3” now. I might have good bone structure in my face since my brother does tbh.
The odds that u already hit your growth spurts is 99.9,%
I didnt get any taller after 17

Shit Lower third
Nct
Cock sucking lips
Short skull syndrome
Shit Ethnic forehead

• Ugh..
Reactions: JMax
curry pheno is his main/only failio, cant do anything about that but guess its not a problem if he lives in india

Shit Lower third
Nct
Cock sucking lips
Short skull syndrome
Shit Ethnic forehead
I’m all for criticism but this seems to be hella inaccurate and makes it seem like you’re tryna cope. First of all, I see no NCT at all. Second of all, if his lips were thin you’d call them retarded anyway. Then, you make it seem like his forehead is shit because his skin is brown. That’s like saying his eyes are shit bc they are on a brown person.

Gymmaxx and fix the hair

I never imagined I will ever be fucking JELLY for a Paki.

God tier proportions.
God tier youth.
God tier hair.

Fuck at least tell me you have microdick or something.

Shit Lower third
Nct
Cock sucking lips
Short skull syndrome
Shit Ethnic forehead
how the fuck is his lower third shit? Mogs this forum to Saturn and back. Neutral canthal tilt is preferable a over PCT. with PCT you look like an alien. Women prefer big lips. Just admit you’re racist

I never imagined I will ever be fucking JELLY for a Paki.

God tier proportions.
God tier youth.
God tier hair.

Fuck at least tell me you have microdick or something.
You know what makes it worse? My family’s not even Paki, we are South Indian. And supposedly South Indians are all incels or something.

You know what makes it worse? My family’s not even Paki, we are South Indian.
Well, that fucker is a South Indian slayer if I ever saw one and he could slay white pussy.

Tell me he is like 5'3'' or something please?

Because fuck this shit.

Well, that fucker is a South Indian slayer if I ever saw one and he could slay white pussy.

Tell me he is like 5'3'' or something please?

Because fuck this shit.
He was 15 at the time of taking those pics and is 16 now and even better looking. He’s about 5’9”-5’10”

He was 15 at the time of taking those pics and is 16 now and even better looking. He’s about 5’9”-5’10”
Over for me. Honestly, he is fucking perfect and I don't care what racists here say, he can dye his skin and leg lengthen to be of normal height. Youthmogs, hairmogs, facemogs....

• Love it
Reactions: anactualdude
Over for me. Honestly, he is fucking perfect and I don't care what racists here say, he can dye his skin and leg lengthen to be of normal height. Youthmogs, hairmogs, facemogs....
Honestly he iq mogs as well, has 36 ACT and wins a bunch of science competitions as well
So perfect iq wise as well tbh

Last edited:
how the fuck is his lower third shit? Mogs this forum to Saturn and back. Neutral canthal tilt is preferable a over PCT. with PCT you look like an alien. Women prefer big lips. Just admit you’re racist
I’m all for criticism but this seems to be hella inaccurate and makes it seem like you’re tryna cope. First of all, I see no NCT at all. Second of all, if his lips were thin you’d call them retarded anyway. Then, you make it seem like his forehead is shit because his skin is brown. That’s like saying his eyes are shit bc they are on a brown person.
Lol at both these newfags who don't understand shit about atheistics.

Attachments

• PSFix_20200314_044157.jpeg
    PSFix_20200314_044157.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Lmao he looks like he has Down syndrome now
It's the opposite short chin/skull makes you look like down syndrome. He wouldn't be here if he looked like that.

It's the opposite short chin/skull makes you look like down syndrome. He wouldn't be here if he looked like that.
Then can’t you make him look better without screwing up proportions?

Then can’t you make him look better without screwing up proportions?
Cope... the morph will get more pussy I can do a tender experiment, and you will then apology to me and admit I know better than you???

Cope... the morph will get more pussy I can do a tender experiment, and you will then apology to me and admit I know better than you???
Ok sure, do a tinder experiment in Norway and put my brother against his morph.

Ok sure, do a tinder experiment in Norway and put my brother against his morph.
Ok I will use this morph
PSFix 20200314 044157
and then do other one with the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back