I need some advice in regards to jaw surgery

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I have jaw surgery in 2.5 months. Should I get jaw and cheek and chin fillers in the meantime? I just feel like every day is so important and I’m not 20 anymore. I’m 26. What are your thoughts?

Absolutely not. Your surgeon needs a clean slate to work with aesthetically, and surgically, the presence of fillers could cause complications.

I remember waiting for my jaw surgery and being unable to think about anything else for those few weeks besides the eventual aesthetic result. I have been there. But grit your teeth and bear it. Don't do anything temporary that could inadvertently lead to a permanent imperfect result.

Do you have everything else prepared for your recovery?

• +1
Reactions: kota, highT and Deleted member 2846
cheek filler should be fine

have patience jesus christ

Thank you. Yeah you guys are right.

• +1
Reactions: highT
I have jaw surgery in 2.5 months. Should I get jaw and cheek and chin fillers in the meantime? I just feel like every day is so important and I’m not 20 anymore. I’m 26. What are your thoughts?
Just get a fuckin fade and go to the fuckin gym bro

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

Delayed gratification. It's what gets you what you want in life. Please learn and use it.

Delayed gratification. It's what gets you what you want in life. Please learn and use it.
Honestly, this is my biggest problem in life in general. I am very impatient when it comes to gratification. Thank you for making me recognize this in words.

Jaw surgery as in lefort 1? or BSSO? or both?

regardless, you should wait. first response in this thread sums up my thoughts exactly

Absolutely not. Your surgeon needs a clean slate to work with aesthetically, and surgically, the presence of fillers could cause complications.

I remember waiting for my jaw surgery and being unable to think about anything else for those few weeks besides the eventual aesthetic result. I have been there. But grit your teeth and bear it. Don't do anything temporary that could inadvertently lead to a permanent imperfect result.

how was your outcome and recovery?

What do you mean by preparation during recovery? In terms of food?

What do you mean by preparation during recovery? In terms of food?

Yes, food, anti-inflammatory supplements, nerve regrowth agents, proper oral care (buy some little kid toothbrushes with soft bristles and small heads.)

The first week is the roughest by far, mainly due to the giant challenge that eating becomes. Not sure if you'll be wired shut but even without that, it can be a defeating experience, especially if you're not prepared. Getting enough calories, protein, and good fats is critical. Broth or apple juice or whatever other crap is commonly advocated won't cut it if you don't want to lose weight. Invest in a blender for homemade soups. Have some recipes for finely ground meat in mind. Buy some high quality plant-based protein powder.

Maybe you've already got it covered; just thought I'd share some tips.

• +1
Reactions: kota
Yes, food, anti-inflammatory supplements, nerve regrowth agents, proper oral care (buy some little kid toothbrushes with soft bristles and small heads.)

The first week is the roughest by far, mainly due to the giant challenge that eating becomes. Not sure if you'll be wired shut but even without that, it can be a defeating experience, especially if you're not prepared. Getting enough calories, protein, and good fats is critical. Broth or apple juice or whatever other crap is commonly advocated won't cut it if you don't want to lose weight. Invest in a blender for homemade soups. Have some recipes for finely ground meat in mind. Buy some high quality plant-based protein powder.

Maybe you've already got it covered; just thought I'd share some tips.
Thank you so much. I will save this