I Need some rating of my face (25 yo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
I need some opinions from strangers i get starred on alot from people and idk where i stand any opinion welcomed but pls no trolling. 5“10 btw. I also dont get what my face shape is i know im bloated but which one do i have?

Attachments

• 2DDCBBCE-1F04-4DFF-A41B-291C37B2A138.jpeg
    2DDCBBCE-1F04-4DFF-A41B-291C37B2A138.jpeg
    979.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1c, Kingcel32 and ChristianChad
wrong section faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and ChristianChad
Bro you’re almost done life with the look of those grey hairs. Your looksmaxxing journey never began.

You can try and lose weight (yes we can tell you’re not fit don’t lie) but what purpose will that serve. The stacies your age are mostly married.

You should probably find a nice Becky to settle down with. Build a nice home. Create a loving household where you will focus all your attention on your kids to make sure they’re chads. You could marry a tall black women and make a mixed kid. He’ll get into D1 school with being mixed (genetic advantage) and he’ll have nice colouring and good bones. He’ll join the nba or nfl and sign a max contract extension.

He’ll look after you and buy you a nice home in bel air or the hamptons.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 19994, Deprived and 11 others
You look like the guy who went ER with a bow and arrow in my neighbouring city
5C70F8D3 7B60 4279 ACF6 DC66D1D5887B

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 19994 and 17 others
Bro you’re almost done life with the look of those grey hairs. Your looksmaxxing journey never began.

You can try and lose weight (yes we can tell you’re not fit don’t lie) but what purpose will that serve. The stacies your age are mostly married.

You should probably find a nice Becky to settle down with. But a nice homes create a loving household where you will focus all your attention on your kids to make sure they’re chads.
The hair is not grey it just looks like it from the lighting but thanks and yea im not fit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ChristianChad and TUSSELEIF
I need some opinions from strangers i get starred on alot from people and idk where i stand any opinion welcomed but pls no trolling. 5“10 btw. I also dont get what my face shape is i know im bloated but which one do i have?
yeah mate, so you're ugly. that's all ive got for you, sorry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 18244 and ChristianChad
yeah mate, so you're ugly. that's all ive got for you, sorry
Can you tell why/what exactly make it ugly? Average or below average

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
So i look like some angry 40 yo?
definitely look 30+. At your age you should be money maxing and getting fanny that way.

Looksmaxxing is a game to play in your teens and 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Lawton88, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
The hair is not grey it just looks like it from the lighting but thanks and yea im not fit
Yes atm, shed the bloat/fat and then grow your hair out a bit, take beta carotene too to get rid of the paleness

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
definitely look 30+. At your age you should be money maxing and getting fanny that way.

Im 25 so still 20s isnt it? i look old also my skin got photoshopped by the guy who took the photo my skin is trash could that be why i look old af?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and ChristianChad
Im 25 so still 20s isnt it? i look old also my skin got photoshopped by the guy who took the photo my skin is trash could that be why i look old af?
Skin shit. But start off by lowering bodyfat. There are many chads who hide under fat.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Yes atm, shed the bloat/fat and then grow your hair out a bit, take beta carotene too to get rid of the paleness
You are defo right im pale af and even with photoshop that he did if you can tell that then its really bad lmao

Skin shit. But start off by lowering bodyfat. There are many chads who hide under fat.
Do you know what treatments i could do skin wise like some strong stuff? I have been dealing with acne for 11 years now i got all these scars and redness and 0% collagen it used to look even worse from 14 to 24 yo even with photoshop it looks trash litteraly a shit cursed me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
This photo is not great and you're fat, so it's hard to tell, but you don't appear to have some glaring problems like long midface. For now just concentrate on looking younger.
Longer hair.
Treat acne scars with laser/chemical burning.
Tretinoin for skincare.
And obviously, lose weight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, ChristianChad, Orbeck of Vinheim and 2 others
This photo is not great and you're fat, so it's hard to tell, but you don't appear to have some glaring problems like long midface. For now just concentrate on looking younger.
Longer hair.
Treat acne scars with laser/chemical burning.
Tretinoin for skincare.
And obviously, lose weight.
That sounds better thanks overall pretty basic stuff that i seem to lack heavily on,i do wonder how come other say its over for me? is it because they find me ugly because of my Pheno? I know i dont look european.

I thought you were 40 when I saw the pic. :lul:
Fuck why do i look so old it has to be the skin right? I dont get it my cheecks are chubby too which usually makes ppl look younger im a weird case

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
use same pic on faceshapeapp.com and see but maybe it will be wrong cuz your too bloated, lose weight

• +1
"bloated" nigga youre FAT

• JFL

I don't believe this.

• Grow out your hair
  • Clear your skin
  • Get rid of the bloating
  • Go to the gym
That alone could ascend you in my opinion.

• +1
Thats massive bullshit. Looksmaxing at 30+ is even more important for life quality.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Wallenberg
Thats massive bullshit. Looksmaxing at 30+ is even more important for life quality.
Sorry. I didn't think we had much people coping with looks improving in their 30s.

Ok. Whatever you say. Looksmax in your 30s guys!

Sorry. I didn't think we had much people coping with looks improving in their 30s.

yeah just get fat and bald in your 30s. Dont do skincare or anything else. People will not judge you by your looks anymore once your 30. Its only your money that counts for every social interaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Wallenberg and Deleted member 18244
Fuck you look old man, you could be my dad and i’m older than you. Start losing weight immediately (but not too drastically so you don’t get loose skin) and do the skin treatments the other users suggested. You still have 5 years to looksmaxx and hopefully slow down aging in your 30s

• +1

Attractive people earn more, get more promotions, have people perceive their personality to be better (halo), and in general have people react more positively to them.

Even if you are happily married, there are still advantages to looksmaxing within reason.

yeah just get fat and bald in your 30s. Dont do skincare or anything else. People will not judge you by your looks anymore once your 30. Its only your money that counts for every social interaction
If you are in your 30s, then the women you will be competing for will presumably be women that are a similar age. I guess 25-40. Women in this age bracket will care less about your beer belly and bald head and more about your life setup. Good career? Lots of money? Socially connected? Assets? Homes? etc.

If you are in your 30s and still wanting to target 18-24, then you will not be able to compete with the dudes in that age bracket lookswise because most men will have shit skin in their 30s and their balding will have progressed a good bit. So again the best way would be to lifestylemaxx and moneymaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bigchazy and Lawton88
it seems like you have no eyes so its over

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
If you are in your 30s, then the women you will be competing for will presumably be women that are a similar age. I guess 25-40. Women in this age bracket will care less about your beer belly and bald head and more about your life setup. Good career? Lots of money? Socially connected? Assets? Homes? etc.

If you are in your 30s and still wanting to target 18-24, then you will not be able to compete with the dudes in that age bracket lookswise because most men will have shit skin in their 30s and their balding will have progressed a good bit. So again the best way would be to lifestylemaxx and moneymaxx

You make a point but females in their 30s still have the crazy looks expectations. They will lower it a little for money but not like they would years ago.

Good morning USA
I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day
The sun in the sky has a smile on his face
And he's shining a salute to the American race

• Grow out your hair
  • Clear your skin
  • Get rid of the bloating
  • Go to the gym
That alone could ascend you in my opinion.
By growing out hair do you mean the sides too?

Fuck you look old man, you could be my dad and i’m older than you. Start losing weight immediately (but not too drastically so you don’t get loose skin) and do the skin treatments the other users suggested. You still have 5 years to looksmaxx and hopefully slow down aging in your 30s
another oldcel on my list

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What would you estimate my bf% to be?
at least 20%
no judgement i'm fat too but don't cope by saying "bloated"
you can lose bloat overnight. you got LBS of fat to lose that will take real time

• +1
at least 20%
no judgement i'm fat too but don't cope by saying "bloated"
you can lose bloat overnight. you got LBS of fat to lose that will take real time
How does your face look compared to mine since you are fat too?

How does your face look compared to mine since you are fat too?
ngl i'm lucky in the fact that i lose fat in my face before anywhere else so judging by my face i look lean even tho i got man boobs jfl
not posting a pic here but i've posted my face/physique before just check my content

• +1
ngl i'm lucky in the fact that i lose fat in my face before anywhere else so judging by my face i look lean even tho i got man boobs jfl
not posting a pic here but i've posted my face/physique before just check my content
Your face definetly doesnt look fat or bloated despite that you have stronger face bones then me, i agree that your face seems lean and i think our bodyfat levels isnt too different

• +1
Work on bloat 1st. Don’t be depressed until your lean

• +1
Around 2 PSL i think, I'm not really good with PSL scale

Wouldnt that be truecuel tier? I doubt that tbh considering im not curry and boneless
You are below average for sure, you are overweight and have a bad skull, and you're also balding. I'm new on this site, so I don't really know how to use this PSL scale, this vote could be true, but it also couldn't

You are below average for sure, you are overweight and have a bad skull, and you're also balding. I'm new on this site, so I don't really know how to use this PSL scale, this vote could be true, but it also couldn't
Can you tell me why my skull is bad? Its not a small cuck skull. But the rest yea but Anyone is below average if they are overweight like 30%BF so im not really worrying about that mainly just my genetics is what im trying to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.