I need somebody

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I crave intimacy, touch, sex, cuddling. But im alone and nobody cares. On one hand i want to be loving to a girl, gentle with her, protect her and raise kids, but i feel like if i can't get that then its better to murder and kill. Its all or nothing, i either lead a life where i love and care, or a life of full amorality and brutality....There's no point in being good if nobody loves you. Anybody get thoughts like this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, SHARK, jefferson and 2 others
ur estrogen is high bro

and ya i used to feel the same then i realize its over for me and i will neve rexperience that.

suicide is the only option

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
you can get those by looks

• +1
I want to see you do bettER in life @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
go gay

• +1
Aromasin might be subsiding.

You don't consider just going full serial killer?

why should i take out my anger on innocent people? i dont blame it on them, i blame it on my subhumanity/looks, pretty much my parents i guess in a way

Yes bro this is legit af. The best feeling a man can have is intimacy with a woman. Fwark this is so fucking true i cant imagine anything that tops that

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
why should i take out my anger on innocent people? i dont blame it on them, i blame it on my subhumanity/looks, pretty much my parents i guess in a way
Because they're not innocent. Every single person has contributed to the misery you're in by means of action or inaction