I need stimulants to help me leanmax

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Drop some helpful drugs/stimulants that make you have 0 appetite so I can get hollow cheeks

Kratom good for anorexiamaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Cigarettes kill hunger

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
amphetamine or meth

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 1464
This is all cope mostly. Modafinil, caffeine, nicotine, kratom, etc etc might help a bit but it's not going to make a big difference. Try clen + yohimbine, and do daily cardio. Also stop eating shit bro

Caffiene
Ephedrine
Yohimbine
Clen

This is all cope mostly. Modafinil, caffeine, nicotine, kratom, etc etc might help a bit but it's not going to make a big difference. Try clen + yohimbine, and do daily cardio. Also stop eating shit bro
Where can I get that stuff

Also this. You still need a calorie deficit. Stims just speed up the process.

Can I pick it up at local place?
Find a reliable vendor online. If youre uk or eu https://www.kraatje.eu/.
Do some research on it, it's interesting and has other benefits like boosts social skills and helps cognition and focus. Obviously there's tolerance, addiction issues and slight withdrawals but they're somewhat minor compared to other drugs like phenibut

I’m prob gonna get yohimbine. Have you tried it?

I just want stims to lower appetite that’s all
No I haven't used either, but I'm buying clen this week

A bunch of cope man fucking Jews make everything prescription

Kratom good for anorexiamaxxing
very true it gives me so much stomach pain that I can't physically eat even if I wanted to. Which I don't want to because it kills my appetite. Red bali is op, stronger than any opiate ive tried honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
very true it gives me so much stomach pain that I can't physically eat even if I wanted to. Which I don't want to because it kills my appetite. Red bali is op, stronger than any opiate ive tried honestly.
Really? Just fucking lol, ive just ordered red bali and green malay last night. Tbh im more interested on the stimulant properties than the sedative aspect. Thats why i got green malay, but i decided to get red bali as well because why the fuck not.

Do you have any safe source to buy ephe or Yohimbine in eu or uk?