i need studymaxxing tips

C

CyprusGD

Banned
whatre some good supplements to take for it?

what about pharmacy drugs?

anything?

diet coke :what:

where can i get ritalin without a perscription?
you can't, even if you find a source it is way too expensive for it to be worth it, just fake every symptom of ADHD and they'll probably give it to you

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
you can't, even if you find a source it is way too expensive for it to be worth it, just fake every symptom of ADHD and they'll probably give it to you
so go to my doctor, tell him i have adhd symptoms and tell him to give me ritalin.

• +1
Reactions: Verse

anything?
No drugs needed. Just go to the library with no laptop. Don't cope yourself into thinking you need a laptop or even a phone to study. Just leave it at home. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish in a few hours with no internet to distract you.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 18244 and CyprusGD
No drugs needed. Just go to the library with no laptop. Don't cope yourself into thinking you need a laptop or even a phone to study. Just leave it at home. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish in a few hours with no internet to distract you.
i gotta do my homework tho and read off the slides.

plus my books for my classes are digital

Get a journal and summarize everything

• +1
Adderall is good but before u take meds make sure you try to improve on your own. Turn off phone, use flash cards, re-read paragraphs. If you have depression and anxitey, then ssris help.

anything?
-

• +1
Adderall is good but before u take meds make sure you try to improve on your own. Turn off phone, use flash cards, re-read paragraphs. If you have depression and anxitey, then ssris help.

-
i have slight anxiety, i will use CBD oil for that