I need tanned skin.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Tanned skin simply looks way better than non-tanned.

RetinA+Beta Carrotene+skincare, while maybe the best for 'anti-aging' doesnt make your skin look good in the present. Which is far more important.

So I'll probably add tanning bed sessions to this routine. Anyone else doing this? How often are u going for and are u still using retin?

use mt2 to tan faster
tret day 1
sunbed day 3
tret day 5
sunbed day 7

lisyen to your skin before all if it feels tight and. sensitive on tret day don't use tret that day

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, Elvisandreaa, Deprived and 1 other person
use mt2 to tan faster
tret day 1
sunbed day 3
tret day 5
sunbed day 7

lisyen to your skin before all if it feels tight and. sensitive on tret day don't use tret that day
why not tret the day after tanning or the same day, after. Thought its only important to not do it before tanning.

I read about mt2 but seems too experimental/not worth it just to get a bit of healthy skin-tones.

You’ll lose your appeal to Asian foids if you tan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Sondern and ChadpreetMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, normie_joe, Sondern and 1 other person
Tanned skin simply looks way better than non-tanned.

RetinA+Beta Carrotene+skincare, while maybe the best for 'anti-aging' doesnt make your skin look good in the present. Which is far more important.

So I'll probably add tanning bed sessions to this routine. Anyone else doing this? How often are u going for and are u still using retin?
Carotene is harmful. Melanotan II is what u need

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Tanning drops

you need melanotan2

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
why not tret the day after tanning or the same day, after. Thought its only important to not do it before tanning.

I read about mt2 but seems too experimental/not worth it just to get a bit of healthy skin-tones.
Everything else other than melanotan2 is a meme for tanned skin. Self tanner creams always look off in color, girls can get away being orange but guys cannot

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Deleted member 27472 and ang3l
Everything else other than melanotan2 is a meme for tanned skin. Self tanner creams always look off in color, girls can get away being orange but guys cannot
110%

I tried to use a self tanner recently recommend by women who said it “looks great and they had compliments” and it made me look like a joke. Only women will be able to get away with it. Any guy with a orange tan will be laughed it

Back to Melanotan 2 I go

• +1
Reactions: Myth1cals and 5.5psl
Does tanning increase the appeal to white girls?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
You’ll lose your appeal to Asian foids if you tan

The Asian women in question

southeast-asian-women-v0-f7ep090wv6h81.jpg

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and Deleted member 31560
Does tanning increase the appeal to white girls?

100% it does. I'm an ethnic and my skin tone is what received the most amount of complements from white women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jhon Smith
100% it does. I'm an ethnic and my skin tone is what received the most amount of complements from white women.
I’m ethnic too but i have white features with light olive skin. I’m actually trying to lighten it lol. I’m afraid to look more ethnic if i tan

I’m ethnic too but i have white features with light olive skin. I’m actually trying to lighten it lol. I’m afraid to look more ethnic if i tan

You will never look less ethnic with lighter skin.

If you bleach your skin, you'll look like an anemic ethnic.

You should look into making your skintone as orange looking as possible.

You will never look less ethnic with lighter skin.

If you bleach your skin, you'll look like an anemic ethnic.

You should look into making your skintone as orange looking as possible.

No way make the skin orange when it’s not very white