I need thick

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Literally had to step away from my work desk to write this because there’s a Latina JB gigathickie in the building rn and I can’t focus.

It’s not even hot outside and this teen whore came in wearing booty shorts knowing she’s built like:

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: If I wasn’t a wagecuck I’d be in Miami rn with a harem of these on the beach.

High-E feminine dimorphism is the deadliest weapon known to mankind. Those thick, golden brown legs and thighs got me like:

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Literally had to step away from my work desk to write this because there’s a Latina JB gigathickie in the building rn and I can’t focus.

It’s not even hot outside and this teen whore came in wearing booty shorts knowing she’s built like:

View attachment 3045688

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: If I wasn’t a wagecuck I’d be in Miami rn with a harem of these on the beach.

High-E feminine dimorphism is the deadliest weapon known to mankind. Those thick, golden brown legs and thighs got me like:

View attachment 3045697
What a retard looks disgusting

Damn I forgot this forum only finds Asian foids built like chopsticks attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back