I NEED this advice

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Iron
How do i fix my eye area, my eye area and nose are my weaknesses so im trying to fix them(if youre gonna say hate because im a child still just stfu and give actual advice)
IMG 20240806 WA0001

full periorbital implants with cantho

• +1
Reactions: sayi and pirichichuchuchu
Bone smash orbitals, make sure it hurts, smash insane or remain the same

I know i should know this if im in this site but where are the orbitals located?
Take your first and press it against your eyes, you should feel bones stopping you from pressing into your eyes, once you find these bones punch your eye HARD, you need to create stress to allow your bones to adapt, support your head against a stable surface (wall) and punch that area as hard as you can, this emulates how ancient man used to fight in the prehistoric times, similar to how muscle is created when under stress with adequate rest your bones will to as they believe your eyes need more protection,. Don’t be a pussy hit yourself with 80% strength

Take your first and press it against your eyes, you should feel bones stopping you from pressing into your eyes, once you find these bones punch your eye HARD, you need to create stress to allow your bones to adapt, support your head against a stable surface (wall) and punch that area as hard as you can, this emulates how ancient man used to fight in the prehistoric times, similar to how muscle is created when under stress with adequate rest your bones will to as they believe your eyes need more protection,. Don’t be a pussy hit yourself with 80% strength
The bone being where the eyebags should be? Like where the skin stops being thinner?

Exactly hit there hard
Never mind don’t bro I was just fucking with you, I’m about to go to sleep and don’t want you giving yourself a concussion, bonesmashing isnt real, the catholic guilt is too strong to actually let you fuck yourself up

Never mind don’t bro I was just fucking with you, I’m about to go to sleep and don’t want you giving yourself a concussion, bonesmashing isnt real, the catholic guilt is too strong to actually let you fuck yourself up
Yea, i wouldnt bone smash, im not that stupid, i think im just doing the exercises that are in tiktok like eye pulling and that

soy eye area

• So Sad
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu