I need money!

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
They look exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
but gymcelling is cope!

@disillusioned
do u think it could be achieved without steroids??

I already "gymcell", but I don't eat enough, and I'm stopped like 15 days.

I just think that this surgery is so simple, the recovery is like 3 months. That's what eppley says.

Fuckin money. aaaaa

I just think that this surgery is so simple, the recovery is like 3 months. That's what eppley says.

Fuckin money. aaaaa
my shoulders are approx 3x the size as pre-gymcell

my shoulders are approx 3x the size as pre-gymcell
That's cool. But 3x the original is obviously exaggerated. Can u post trustable pics of people gettin good amounts of deltoid muscle without roids?

Fuckin money. aaaaa
Yea it can, but you need to put the effort in. A surgery like this is retarded because you could do it hy natural means, stoo being a lazy bum.

Ans judging by the way you look you aren't gymcelled, you look like you started recently. There's barely any muscle on you.

Eppley does shoulder implants?

Yea it can, but you need to put the effort in. A surgery like this is retarded because you could do it hy natural means, stoo being a lazy bum.

Ans judging by the way you look you aren't gymcelled, you look like you started recently. There's barely any muscle on you.
I don't know man, i do that calisthenics things mostly.
That's a bad pic.

don't think u can say I have no muscle, I have something, or used to have some months ago:

anyway, I'm just talkin about the procedure, not saying it is the only way to achieve "more shoulder".

I'd do it if i had the money to.

Kind of fast recovery.
Eppley says it doesn't affect exercises.

It is very common people who do this kind of surgery, but they do for other reasons, like breaking it in football(these ones get totally fine to go back after recovery), or women who want to make it smaller.
Eppley does shoulder implants?
he does clavicle lentghening.

but I think he does shoulder implants too. But I wouldn't do this. Its very strange, it is like using silicone, lol. so ridiculous.

the difference between the pictures is extremely minuscule, and getting surgery for something like that before you’ve maxed out on lifting is autistic

People only say gymcelling is cope because lifting doesn’t make your face look more attractive (unless cutting), but in this case, your shoulders can get bigger if you lift more, so I would say hold off on surgery until you’re peaked

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I don't know man, i do that calisthenics things mostly.
That's a bad pic.

don't think u can say I have no muscle, I have something, or used to have some months ago:

View attachment 89703

anyway, I'm just talkin about the procedure, not saying it is the only way to achieve "more shoulder".

I'd do it if i had the money to.

Kind of fast recovery.
Eppley says it doesn't affect exercises.

It is very common people who do this kind of surgery, but they do for other reasons, like breaking it in football(these ones get totally fine to go back after recovery), or women who want to make it smaller.

he does clavicle lentghening.

but I think he does shoulder implants too. But I wouldn't do this. Its very strange, it is like using silicone, lol. so ridiculous.
the recovery time is 3 months for EACH SIDE of the clavicle, and he forces a minimum of 6 months between both surgeries

meaning that you will have around 6 months for full recovery but if you are healthy and dont do hard work and not much lenghtening in the distraction, it could be 2-3 months recovery total
I would go for 2,5 - 3 cm each. best results

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
the difference between the pictures is extremely minuscule, and getting surgery for something like that before you’ve maxed out on lifting is autistic

People only say gymcelling is cope because lifting doesn’t make your face look more attractive (unless cutting), but in this case, your shoulders can get bigger if you lift more, so I would say hold off on surgery until you’re peaked
that's true.

I don't even have the money for surgery lol.
the recovery time is 3 months for EACH SIDE of the clavicle, and he forces a minimum of 6 months between both surgeries

meaning that you will have around 6 months for full recovery but if you are healthy and dont do hard work and not much lenghtening in the distraction, it could be 2-3 months recovery total
I would go for 2,5 - 3 cm each. best results

that's true.

i would go to 2,5-3 too, but he said the maximum was 1inch = 2,5. Maybe more could be done ?

that's true.

I don't even have the money for surgery lol.
did you consult ? or mailed him ? send pics for information

my shoulders are actually above average but my hips are also wide

still, I want to use it as a halo and it wouly be my last surgery, if information gets better

did you consult ? or mailed him ? send pics for information

my shoulders are actually above average but my hips are also wide

still, I want to use it as a halo and it wouly be my last surgery, if information gets better

No. No.

That's just what he said here:

In fact he said that 1inch was the maximum that he did. Maybe it is possible to do more depending on the person? Well, think I'll mail him askin this.

or you can just do dumbell laterals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 2205
didn’t know Eppley offers distraction. very tempting procedure to go along with hip bone shaving

didn’t know Eppley offers distraction. very tempting procedure to go along with hip bone shaving
hip bone shaving ????
lol, this exists ?

worth imo if you can finance it. but your face should be average or above for frame to contribute.

Dude you can increase bideltoid don't worry.

you don't get fucked after the recovery period.

if you got fcked, I wouldn't do this.

you don't get fucked after the recovery period.

if you got fcked, I wouldn't do this.

crazy

if you do both at the same time you could use hip bones for bone graft and insert it into clavicle