I NEED to ascend

Specter

Specter

Iron
I had my first girlfriend at 11 years old and she was ugly as fuck. She was at 4'10 fat ass faggot. She was hella suifuel for me because she was all I could get. She fucked me up mentally. She tried to rope while on call with me. After I broke up with her, she tried to get back with me while trying to get with my best friend.

I then met a girl named Rebecca, she was mid. She had the usual acne and puberty had her fucked but she was skinny and lots of guys liked her. I pulled her and dated her for a MONTH before she left me for another guy and talked shit about me behind my back.

After that I was pissed and at 13 I decided was just gonna try my hardest to slay as many foids as possible. I fingered 1 girl (she was a whore), made out with a mtb, and dated a girl who was highly desired by guys in our school. I dated her for 8 months until I found out she was cheating on me with several guys throughout our relationship. She took my V card at 14 and I took hers as well.

Now I'm dating a htb slavic girl who is 1 year older than me, a virgin, and I'm her first boyfriend. I'm gonna do everything in my power to keep her and prove to myself and all of the whores who treated me like shit that I'm not who I used to be.

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ASCEND

Please help me go from a femboy twink to possibly high MTN or Low HTN (JFL at my delusion)

Attachments

• IMG_9739.jpeg
    IMG_9739.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9740.jpeg
    IMG_9740.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9741.jpeg
    IMG_9741.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AustrianOak47 and MaestheticMaso
Accutane, weight loss, grow your hair out. That's like 90% of what you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Specter and icetraebald
Don’t bother reading a word of this thread boyos just fucking tales constructed by a tiktok fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lls and Specter
I had my first girlfriend at 11 years old and she was ugly as fuck. She was at 4'10 fat ass faggot. She was hella suifuel for me because she was all I could get. She fucked me up mentally. She tried to rope while on call with me. After I broke up with her, she tried to get back with me while trying to get with my best friend.

I then met a girl named Rebecca, she was mid. She had the usual acne and puberty had her fucked but she was skinny and lots of guys liked her. I pulled her and dated her for a MONTH before she left me for another guy and talked shit about me behind my back.

After that I was pissed and at 13 I decided was just gonna try my hardest to slay as many foids as possible. I fingered 1 girl (she was a whore), made out with a mtb, and dated a girl who was highly desired by guys in our school. I dated her for 8 months until I found out she was cheating on me with several guys throughout our relationship. She took my V card at 14 and I took hers as well.

Now I'm dating a htb slavic girl who is 1 year older than me, a virgin, and I'm her first boyfriend. I'm gonna do everything in my power to keep her and prove to myself and all of the whores who treated me like shit that I'm not who I used to be.

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ASCEND

Please help me go from a femboy twink to possibly high MTN or Low HTN (JFL at my delusion)
Rope asap u fatty

it is lol then show a real one
Not really accurate tbh close I guess and honestly only a few people have been helpful because half of you oldcels think you know everything but instead of touching grass y'all rot on here and scroll through a forum full of ugly guys just to get some dopamine :feelsuhh:

Not really accurate tbh close I guess and honestly only a few people have been helpful because half of you oldcels think you know everything but instead of touching grass y'all rot on here and scroll through a forum full of ugly guys just to get some dopamine :feelsuhh:
im 15 and im slaying more then most here and i mog u to gandy

i drink and go to partys have a big sosolia life and i slay

ur best bet is to leave here go to red pill
I'm just gonna softmax as much as possible, I'm already the best soccer/football player in my state so my status is pretty good, and I'm gonna get as much money as possible and get a LL

Nah get off the forums until you’re at least 15 or 16. You’re too young for 90% of the advice on here, clearly you haven’t even gone through puberty fully. Go watch gypsy crusader or tik toks instead.