I need to ascend

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
Whenever I look in the mirror I feel like an Mtn but peoples reactions tell me otherwise. Idk if it’s this community or reality. Ltn life sucks. Sub5 life sucks. I’m so confused on what I actually am. 👺👺

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
You are LTN. Man. But you are a cutecel which at your age appeals to dominant girls.

If you are into Femdom you’re in luck. I don’t want to sound weird.

As for ascending. You need surgery. Your skull is small and you have some failos. Try your best to save money and Hardmaxx to HTN.

Good luck king.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, scrunchables and Iblameelijah
You are LTN. Man. But you are a cutecel which at your age appeals to dominant girls.

If you are into Femdom you’re in luck. I don’t want to sound weird.

As for ascending. You need surgery. Your skull is small and you have some failos. Try your best to save money and Hardmaxx to HTN.

Good luck king.
Thank you very much. I don’t know how I became a Cutecel I used to be a thugmaxxed degen in my prime (elementary school)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and CookieGuy
Thank you very much. I don’t know how I became a Cutecel I used to be a thugmaxxed degen in my prime (elementary school)
Take advantage of this time rn. I am MTN but I’m a cutecel too. Hardmaxxing is crucial for us boyo, but for now let girls slam their @sses on us while giggling while calling us “huggy bears” or “cutie pies”

Attachments

• IMG_5163.jpeg
    IMG_5163.jpeg
    727.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Take advantage of this time rn. I am MTN but I’m a cutecel too. Hardmaxxing is crucial for us boyo, but for now let girls slam their @sses on us while giggling while calling us “huggy bears” or “cutie pies”
LMFAOO huggy bear. I wish a girl would call me that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and CookieGuy
LMFAOO huggy bear. I wish a girl would call me that :lul:
I am embarrassed by my old messages with my ex and shit. She used to own me like I was a baby and shit and when we were in person together she would humiliate me and shit (in more ways than one) you seem like a chill friend boyo (also gimme reps)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblameelijah and truthhurts
U look good tbh.:ogre:

• +1
Oh my god youre such a homosexual

• +1