Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i deserve it for being a dellusional subhuman :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, PeakIncels, imthesupremecel and 2 others
you need hadd

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
Yes. You need to be whipped by a dommy mommy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Ghoulish and Apparition
goat

slime

slatty

what up

we up

yessssskirrrrrsiiii

Yes. You need to be whipped by a dommy mommy.
you just always have to remind me....of what i want. but tbh i have committed lots of sins like giving up on my old itis and then thinking i could pull a better girl and then being attached to her like a creepy pedo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
you just always have to remind me....of what i want. but tbh i have committed lots of sins like giving up on my old itis and then thinking i could pull a better girl and then being attached to her like a creepy pedo
Do whatever you want.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
reject the idea of good and evil

• So Sad
Morals are cope.

• So Sad
one day you will find peace, and I really hope so, you seem very deeply in pain

• So Sad
i always found is suspicious how i began talking to you around the same time i met my oneitis :unsure:
It was me. I sent her as my summon. She was my succubus. I was a warlock.

• So Sad
everyone has morals to some level. even my oneitis had a code to justify her behavior in her head
We’re brainwashed to have morals. No amount of looking up to Jesus or god will magically give you a good life. Only luck will give you a good life.

• So Sad
peace is an illusion
whatever it is, you Will let this go eventually, I'm sure of it, keep fighting, that's the only thing you can do, moving forward, there is no other way apart killing yourself

• So Sad
It was me. I sent her as my summon. She was my succubus. I was a warlock.
why couldnt you send me an aloof and emotional girl like my old itis???

• Hmm...
whatever it is, you Will let this go eventually, I'm sure of it, keep fighting, that's the only thing you can do, moving forward, there is no other way apart killing yourself
id rather move upward

• +1
  • So Sad
and the self hating feminist knows how to make others hate themselves too, poetic
It was honestly your fault to be influenced by her. Why would you give more weight to her opinions/sentiments towards you, than your own?

• So Sad
It was honestly your fault to be influenced by her
she is the most mature and intelligent person i have met. it was impossible not to be influenced by her, especially at that point. she was like my bigger sister.

Why would you give more weight to her opinions/sentiments towards you, than your own?
because she has top tier genetics while im genetic trash lol.

For being a lying fakecel? Yeah right sure

she is the most mature and intelligent person i have met. it was impossible not to be influenced by her, especially at that point. she was like my bigger sister.

because she has top tier genetics while im genetic trash lol.
Being easily influencable is part of your trash genetics.

• So Sad
Being easily influencable is part of your trash genetics.
i didnt expect her to be like that, i thought she was gonna be some dumb slut i could finally fuck with :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. its not fair.

• +1
i didnt expect her to be like that, i thought she was gonna be some dumb slut i could finally fuck with :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. its not fair.
Don't worry son. There was nothing you could do. You were just not made to interact with females.

• So Sad
htn in mumbai
What is wrong with you, man? Girls smile at you and bend over for you when you go outside, but then you cry, cover your handsome face with hands, and run back to home and lock yourself and keep telling yourself that you're subhuman when you're not.

Vince

Just jesus wtf?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517