I need to debloated like Jordan Barret 😭 (w/ pictures of me)

Jafar

Jafar

Iron
I'm MTN or HTN AL FUCKING LEAST (I'm doubt it), But I want to be more like I never had a GF and I have a brother, and dude... be the second one in beauty scale it's so fucking bad, my friends are chads and chadlites AT LEAST, and then we have ME, it's so fucking terrible live my fucking life, I feel like a incel loser I need something to change. I know I have good bones so I want leanmaxx so fucking bad, I have already information of HOW, like KETO DIET or STARVEMAXXING but I mean, u are the experts, what should I do? I leave my life in your hands.

(I'm biting my hollows and squint bcz If not I'm awful)

18Y - 5'10 - 68kg

WhatsApp Image 2024 07 27 at 015028 9732728f
WhatsApp Image 2024 07 27 at 021347 127992a7
WhatsApp Image 2024 07 27 at 003539 523fe8c8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, itzyaboyJJ and cavy
Lower third sent from God himself

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: breakrdib, smoth, got.daim and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and ryuken
u look great man

Got it!, THANK U SO MUCH MAN 😓

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and cavy
herion is a drug, hes saying u look like u use it
LMAO, I haven't even smoked, I'm afraid to go in and never come out. But ppl usually tell me I look like a smoker or something.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Frontal: MTN

Side: PSL God

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Jafar and liberiangrimreaper
HTN minimum ur eye area sucks and overall harmony not that good

• +1
Reactions: Jafar
Your bones are good but your facial features are not

LMAO, I haven't even smoked, I'm afraid to go in and never come out. But ppl usually tell me I look like a smoker or something.
bro your way to fucking nice and good of a person to be on this forum. i promise you bro get some tips and leave do not over do this

• Love it
I'm aware of this, but for the eye area, there's not much to do, right?
You should do eyebrow maxx with minox so that your eyebrows become longer and thicker to compensate for the high ipd, otherwise eyebrow transplant to lower the eyebrows, they are really high in your case. Nothing helps for the eyes themselves except maybe using colored contact lenses like funkyflamingo and very important longer eyelashes, you can achieve this with minoxidil or mascara.

• Love it
I'm MTN or HTN AL FUCKING LEAST (I'm doubt it), But I want to be more like I never had a GF and I have a brother, and dude... be the second one in beauty scale it's so fucking bad, my friends are chads and chadlites AT LEAST, and then we have ME, it's so fucking terrible live my fucking life, I feel like a incel loser I need something to change. I know I have good bones so I want leanmaxx so fucking bad, I have already information of HOW, like KETO DIET or STARVEMAXXING but I mean, u are the experts, what should I do? I leave my life in your hands.

18Y - 5'10 - 68kg

View attachment 3061689View attachment 3061690View attachment 3061691
amazing bone structure bro. chin. zygos. projection, looks like u got rhino naturally

• Love it
bro your way to fucking nice and good of a person to be on this forum. i promise you bro get some tips and leave do not over do this
Hahaha, thanks for ur words man! ^^
After all, we are all human and human beings seek validity and importance, writing respectfully and pleasantly is basic to socializing, I speak how I would like to be spoken to, and I'm here for tips, I know this community is wild but they almost always says facts.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and Latschomatik
You should do eyebrow maxx with minox so that your eyebrows become longer and thicker to compensate for the high ipd, otherwise eyebrow transplant to lower the eyebrows, they are really high in your case. Nothing helps for the eyes themselves except maybe using colored contact lenses like funkyflamingo and very important longer eyelashes, you can achieve this with minoxidil or mascara.
Ohhh I see, so basically minoxmaxxing, right? And ty for ur advice, I really appreciate it

18Y - 5'10 - 68kg

View attachment 3061689View attachment 3061690View attachment 3061691
Ur lips r fucking disgusting bro.

• JFL
you look exactly like a guy who needs some nice curly hair that really sticks out idky thats the first thing i thought of

• Love it
Yes!! I'm with accutane and bro fr my lips are 25/7 so fucking dry, I'm gonna fix that
When u brush ur teeth, which u should be doing twice, buy another little brush and brush ur lips in circular motion to get the dead skin cells out, than apply a small amount of Vaseline on it. It should look way better in couple days. Also drink hella water

• Woah
you look exactly like a guy who needs some nice curly hair that really sticks out idky thats the first thing i thought of
Hahaha maybe, what "nice curly hair" do you recommend? I shaved my head to 0 almost a year ago due to a crisis, and until now I haven't made any changes

When u brush ur teeth, which u should be doing twice, buy another little brush and brush ur lips in circular motion to get the dead skin cells out, than apply a small amount of Vaseline on it. It should look way better in couple days. Also drink hella water
Omg, that is a high iq advice, ty soo much mate! I'm promise gonna use your tip

Omg, that is a high iq advice, ty soo much mate! I'm promise gonna use your tip
No problem, make sure to not use a lot of force, and do it like 3-4 times motions per use. It’ll ascend. Mirin the lower thirds

• Love it
Ohhh I see, so basically minoxmaxxing, right? And ty for ur advice, I really appreciate it
Yes foam helped me to get denser eyebrows. Where are you from? Maybe eyebrow transplatant is cheap in ur country

Why do you look like ER? Women can see that you're non NT

Hahaha, thanks for ur words man! ^^
After all, we are all human and human beings seek validity and importance, writing respectfully and pleasantly is basic to socializing, I speak how I would like to be spoken to, and I'm here for tips, I know this community is wild but they almost always says facts.
forsure bro just keep up the grind hyped to see your ascension

• Love it
Yes foam helped me to get denser eyebrows. Where are you from? Maybe eyebrow transplatant is cheap in ur country
I'm from Argentina but u prefer eyebrow transplant instead minoxidil, or microblading?

Do u mean Elliot Rodger? and why exactly I'm not a NT? 🤔
Ok you're not that bad it's just the eyes and colouring and nose that's very ER but overall if you go to NA or out of Argentina you'll slay

• JFL
High HTN, your eye area failos you mostly.

• Love it