I need to drip max

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
what clothes do I need to drip max and not make me look like a subhuman nerd

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
I can help. Pm and show me some stuff you think is cool and what kinda look you're tryna go for and I'll give some suggestions

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, diditeverbegin and sub5incel125
BUMP

• +1
  • +1
Wear a style that looks good on you.

dm i can help

• +1
Reactions: nathan and sub5incel125
I need to buy some new clothes very soon as well, I don't look homeless enough

• +1
Get supreme and bape . I heard its trending with the kids nowadays

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and gookcelriceR

• +1
Sorry you you have to find out this way, unc, but it's true....
Matt Damon Aging GIF - Savingprivateryan Ww2 Old - Discover & Share GIFs
Time Gif - IceGif
A lot of young girls date me just cause of my fresh drip. You clearly dont know what youre talking about

• +1
A lot of young girls date me just cause of my fresh drip. You clearly dont know what youre talking about
I understand, unc, just take these meds and it'll all make sense very soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and cooldude1231
No, the more homeless, the better, you gotta look unemployed
I agree with this but disagree with the way you do it. Just different styles tho all good (y)
Also drip battle @Alexanderr vs. @cooldude1231 :chad: post something cool

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I agree with this but disagree with the way you do it. Just different styles tho all good (y)
54BB63B6 69A9 4F5B AFFF FA1BD83035DE

Typically wear something like this. Nice chill and laid back. I def outfit mog that gayboy alexander

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Alexanderr
Any given day, a variation of something like this, very 2022-esque but that's about the last time I bought clothes

• Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Comedy. Not bad, just comedy. :feelshaha::feelshaha: you guys are boosting my ego bro

@cooldude1231 @Alexanderr

Comedy. Not bad, just comedy. :feelshaha::feelshaha: you guys are boosting my ego bro

I mog you to the chinese sweat shop ur clothes came from and back

I would but I prefer gatekeeping bro. :feelshaha:
Maybe PM if you're tryna get bodied
Sorry i am not into getting “bodied” but maybe alexander would be into it

U look gay asf bro 💀 my clothes darktriad mog those cuck beta simp-esque clothes

See, that's the problem with you guys. You guys dress up for other men, I don't care if other men don't like the fit, women love it.

See, that's the problem with you guys. You guys dress up for other men, I don't care if other men don't like the fit, women love it.
I dress for myself. People mirin too

Jbs love my fits this one 11 year ols kept on giving me iois at footlocker the other day

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
I dress for myself. People mirin too
I'm gonna guess you dress edgy, or emo.
In any case, my fits aren't what I'm worried about at all, I've gotten tons of compliments from girls, even more so than I'd expect.
No style has universal appeal, so you have to select a niche, and then find what appeals to most girls in that niche, mine appeals to a lot of TikTok girls so I think it's fine.

I'm gonna guess you dress edgy, or emo.
In any case, my fits aren't what I'm worried about at all, I've gotten tons of compliments from girls, even more so than I'd expect.
No style has universal appeal, so you have to select a niche, and then find what appeals to most girls in that niche, mine appeals to a lot of TikTok girls so I think it's fine.

Yeah bro I dress more edgy or emo but I have been my whole life. Since like I was 8. It's my natural style. I get some compliments too here n there especially abroad. It's not as trendy nowadays but some aspects have gained popularity thanks to certain brands working with future, offset, carti & ofc Lucas sabbat. Grunge, alt & goths gained popularity too but I'm not into the common basic

Last edited: