I need to eat big amount of food to maintain weight. Still makes me bloated.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I need 2700 calories just to keep my weight of 70kg and not loose anything.
For this i eat 330g carbs and 80g Fats. I look more bloated than when i was eating 2300 during lockdown and no gym. Now is just need the calories to maintain.

What could i do to lean down face?

Thats odd, maintenance shouldnt make you bloated at all but I guess the quality of your food would also determine that too and also maybe you gained weight so its extra bodyfat and your just maintaining that whereas you could have been leaner before

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I am literally eating food all day and living a sedentary lifestyle and I still fucking lose weight I lost 10 pounds sitting on my ass doing nothing but eat junk ultra processed foods and play video games

its genetics bro

• +1
Reactions: Broski, ItsOverCel and Mewton
i still don't understand how your metabolism is that fast. do you have hyperthyroidism?

What about increasing the animal fats and going low - medium on carbs? (Only complex carbs)

This will result in even higher protein + high fats from meat, eggs, etc and medium to low carbs against the bloat

What about increasing the animal fats and going low - medium on carbs? (Only complex carbs)

This will result in even higher protein + high fats from meat, eggs, etc and medium to low carbs against the bloat
going on a high fat diet will cause you to be too satiated, it sounds counterintuitive but actually reducing your fat intake causes you to gain fat

I need 2700 calories just to keep my weight of 70kg and not loose anything.
For this i eat 330g carbs and 80g Fats. I look more bloated than when i was eating 2300 during lockdown and no gym. Now is just need the calories to maintain.

What could i do to lean down face?
How tall are you?

Carbs don’t bloat face in my experience…

Best way to lean face is reduce sodium and drink 3+ litres water

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Carbs don’t bloat face in my experience…

Best way to lean face is reduce sodium and drink 3+ litres water
What is sodium? Its not salt right? I tried to translate the word in german, and it said "Natrium".
So in which food/how can i avoid this?

What is sodium? Its not salt right? I tried to translate the word in german, and it said "Natrium".
So in which food/how can i avoid this?
Yes salt, best to stay below 3g salt per day.

When I wanna have a lean face I will just eat clean 3 days before event, diet is like… 3 eggs, rice with turkey/beef mince vegetables then rice n potatoes with chicken vegetables , then cashew nuts to fill calories to around 2200 - 2500 per day as I’m cutting right now, if you need to eat more calories then eat more cashews.
Don’t fall for the salt meme their are too many copers that think you can eat shitload of salt with potassium and still look good but unfortunately that’s cope as they can’t help but eat their chicken tendies every day.

I’ve tested this for 3 years and the difference is night and day, I eat high salt and I’m invisible, I eat low salt and I get many IOI’s and pull multiple girls per night in the UK.

Food = tastes good and you look like shit or tastes shit and you look good.