I need to escape inceldom

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I've just been watching videos of me from 3-5 years ago making Minecraft gameplays, speaking about some other unimportant shit that no one except me cared about, never really having to care or even think about foids, man that was the time, really sucks to be trapped in inceldom at just 15, I need to get in the mindset I was in back when I was an actual child, didn't care about foids at all, didn't care about social status, it's all downhill nowadays, all I think of is my social status, my genetics and my heritage + a shit ton of useless studying and thinking about money and my future, I just wanna return to playing games all day and paying attention to some random garbage instead of all this mess.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
IMG 0988

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, watah, Mkhzee and 1 other person
I've just been watching videos of me from 3-5 years ago making Minecraft gameplays, speaking about some other unimportant shit that no one except me cared about, never really having to care or even think about foids, man that was the time, really sucks to be trapped in inceldom at just 15, I need to get in the mindset I was in back when I was an actual child, didn't care about foids at all, didn't care about social status, it's all downhill nowadays, all I think of is my social status, my genetics and my heritage + a shit ton of useless studying and thinking about money and my future, I just wanna return to playing games all day and paying attention to some random garbage instead of all this mess.
You're 15 you'll be fine

• WTF
Reactions: Mkhzee

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and Mkhzee
leave .org and never get back on it and just softmaxx live like a normal kid your 15 bro your never gonna be 15 again stop wasting your teen years this is something your supposed to stress about in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Staying greycel after 1 year is brutal, also a repcuck it's over for u 😹😆
Lmao maybe because I started posting just recently and been lurking for over 2 years on this forum

• +1
Don't tell me this bluepilled shit greynigger
All I'm saying is that being an incel is completely normal at 15. That doesn't automatically mean you're guaranteed to ascend anytime soon

• Love it
delete your account or request a ban im doing the same thing rn

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and Mkhzee
delete your account or request a ban im doing the same thing rn
This app itself isn't an issue, the chads on this forum live better than most normies, it's my mindset thats the issue, I might brutally attack my meat with a hammer to become asexual