I NEED TO ESCAPE THE NOISE

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
so here I am staying at my mom's house for the week just to spend time with family. well my grandma just happens to live her and she makes SO MUCH FUCKIN NOISE. like fr I need to escape. she wakes up at 5am to 6am and starts of her day by these LOUD coughs and walking which makes me up. then she uses the bathroom very LOUDLY. after that she stomps out to the kitchen and back to her room where she goes on the phone and talks for hours on end. and then proceed to be Loud in multiple ways throughout the day. wtf do I do. I turn on loud music to drown out the noise but I dont want to have loud music on all the time. this noise is too much for me. it try to get out of the house but I dont want to spend all my time out of the house and not with the rest of my family like my mom, sister, and brother. every time I try to her to stop my mom comes to her defense and says well she's old and doesn't know any better. it's ruining my days man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, MoggerGaston and ryuken
you can always choke her with a pillow or smth
bro wtf I wouldn't do that

I just need to somehow make it through the week without dealing with her.

so here I am staying at my mom's house for the week just to spend time with family. well my grandma just happens to live her and she makes SO MUCH FUCKIN NOISE. like fr I need to escape. she wakes up at 5am to 6am and starts of her day by these LOUD coughs and walking which makes me up. then she uses the bathroom very LOUDLY. after that she stomps out to the kitchen and back to her room where she goes on the phone and talks for hours on end. and then proceed to be Loud in multiple ways throughout the day. wtf do I do. I turn on loud music to drown out the noise but I dont want to have loud music on all the time. this noise is too much for me. it try to get out of the house but I dont want to spend all my time out of the house and not with the rest of my family like my mom, sister, and brother. every time I try to her to stop my mom comes to her defense and says well she's old and doesn't know any better. it's ruining my days man.
I hate noise but when I'm caught up in hyper-fixation I forget about it

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
bro wtf I wouldn't do that

I just need to somehow make it through the week without dealing with her.
Screenshot 20240710 200150 Amazon Shopping