I need to find blackpillers to club with

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Found one guy from Niko’s server I met with irl and it was a blast cold approaching random foids.

All my NT friends currently got GF’s so they don’t whine, dance or cheat on their GF’s so it’s always awkward going with them, and my other single friends are high inhib.

I need to go clubbing with black pillers man. Just two/three guys that are semi friends that try to go out slaying.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, poopoohead and LowTrust
Real wedding crashes type beat

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
tell me some things about yourself, in pms if you prefer, and you can come to our incelcon I have arranged

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, AspiringMogger and inceI
yo got me brah, extremely nt outgoing ehen u see my rizz type shit im gon pull for both of us trust me cuzzo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AspiringMogger
tell me some things about yourself, in pms if you prefer, and you can come to our incelcon I have arranged
The likelihood of us living in the same city is so minuscule that there is no point really. I’m not buying a plane ticket to join an incel-con in Bangalore, India

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Xangsane, poopoohead and 1 other person
I'm down if you are ready to get mogged. Where are you at?

Im down but I will warn you I fly into murderous bloodlust at random times and try to kill anyone in my vicinity, what time u wanna meet up?

Im down but I will warn you I fly into murderous bloodlust at random times and try to kill anyone in my vicinity, what time u wanna meet up?
🤓🤓🤓

Found one guy from Niko’s server I met with irl and it was a blast cold approaching random foids.

All my NT friends currently got GF’s so they don’t whine, dance or cheat on their GF’s so it’s always awkward going with them, and my other single friends are high inhib.

I need to go clubbing with black pillers man. Just two/three guys that are semi friends that try to go out slaying.
I'm one of them but I live far far away and I'm also... Kind of, peculiar 🤭

I'm one of them but I live far far away and I'm also... Kind of, peculiar 🤭
F7FF9432 544A 45EE 868D 8B0B9D36C017

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
lezgo bhai

bust or blast

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and poopoohead

I'm down.

• Love it
The likelihood of us living in the same city is so minuscule that there is no point really. I’m not buying a plane ticket to join an incel-con in Bangalore, India
it's in croatia

• Hmm...