I need to get back on the looksmax cope

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture
Can’t really find another cope as satisfying. It’s either this or the redpill moneymax cope. I need a hard goal in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ayusshhhh and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Nugga read about neitzhce

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and AspiringMogger
Nugga read about neitzhce
That Muh “I like reading philosophers and pondering” cope is disgusting. It’s for pseudo intelligent people. JFL at reading books tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and ayusshhhh
That Muh “I like reading philosophers and pondering” cope is disgusting. It’s for pseudo intelligent people. JFL at reading books tbh.
Yea tbh most phiosphers were miserable and died with empty pockets but atleast they sometimes and I say somtimes have good school of thoughts

Remeber no body is right walk in life pick what you think is true and right and keep improving

In this case someone giving your purpose isn't rly your purpose

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yea tbh most phiosphers were miserable and died with empty pockets but atleast they sometimes and I say somtimes have good school of thoughts

Remeber no body is right walk in life pick what you think is true and right and keep improving

In this case someone giving your purpose isn't rly your purpose
There is a sub-group of things I despise. It’s people acting like random niggas from the 1800th are gonna give me a new profound meaning. Only thing worse than me seeing someone reading a popular author/philosopher in public is someone reading a self-help book.

Tbh only Autobiographies and fiction is valid to read.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
There is a sub-group of things I despise. It’s people acting like random niggas from the 1800th are gonna give me a new profound meaning. Only thing worse than me seeing someone reading a popular author/philosopher in public is someone reading a self-help book.

Tbh only Autobiographies and fiction is valid to read.
Yea most self books are just common sense like

Yk if you can't quit your addiction,yk you can just lower the dosage until you quit while getting a new activity to learn crazy right????let me drag this shtu for a hundred pages to get a best selling book while being a snake oil seller

Book readers are mainly incels and copers who try to make something out of life from some other depressed philosopher to keep them away from roping.

Same goes for religious people, 99% of them are ugly, poor, and abused slaves who try to cope with the belife that it had a reason or they can be rewarded for it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, watah and AspiringMogger
Book readers are mainly incels and copers who try to make something out of life from some other depressed philosopher to keep them away from roping.

Same goes for religious people, 99% of them are ugly, poor, and abused slaves who try to cope with the belife that it had a reason or they can be rewarded for it.
book readers is on point. the religious one is totally absurd kill yourself:feelswhy:

• JFL
book readers is on point. the religious one is totally absurd kill yourself:feelswhy:
People only care about God because he promises eternal bliss after this misery ends and the belife that their suffering on earth had a meaning.

People only care about God because he promises eternal bliss and the belife that their suffering had a meaning.
thats just two reasons among many others

The temple of Holy C is always welcoming fresh blood.

• +1
The temple of Holy C is always welcoming fresh blood.
Religions are a bunch of people using the concept of the imaginary God and fraudulent prophets to enslave humans and obtain all forms of power and pleasure.

Atheists are as religious as Muslims, they believe in good and bad, morals and ethics politics and science.

Hence why we are all slaves.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Religions are a bunch of people using the concept of the imaginary God and fraudulent prophets to enslave humans and obtain all forms of power and pleasure.

Atheists are as religious as Muslims, they believe in good and bad, morals and ethics politics and science.

Hence why we are all slaves.
You my friend, are not aware what is Holy C is, and for that I can not fault you.

I however, hope you find the time in your day to educate yourself and potentially join the holy temple, as we are all but one under the glimmering light of Holy C

Last edited:
You my friend, are not aware what is Holy C is, and for that I can not fault you.

I however, hope you find the time in your day to educate yourself and potentially join the holy temple, as we are all but one under the glimmering light of Holy C
Could you elaborate more on Holy C ?

Of course,

Created by Terry A. Davis, TempleOS is a 64-bit operating system developed between 2003 and 2013. Designed as a "third temple" for communicating with God, it features a minimalist design, a 16-color display, and a unique programming language called "HolyC." Davis, who struggled with schizophrenia, developed TempleOS as a personal project, reflecting his religious beliefs and creative vision.

Although many of us from the cult... I mean community, may not share his religious views, we all look up to Terry A. Davis as a figure of remarkable dedication and creativity in the face of immense personal challenges, particularly his battle with schizophrenia.