i need to get lean so bad but i can’t

axttt_

axttt_

Zephir
i’m fucking sick of being in this disgusting 20% bf body i wanna lean down to 10-12% immediately but i also don’t want to stunt my growth since i’m 16 idk what to do i’m so desperate to get lean and ascend but i’m already short so i need every cm possible what do you guys advise i do

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Juandigomigo22
me too, but coca cola, chips and other goyslop is too good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and lowtiernormiechad
i’m fucking sick of being in this disgusting 20% bf body i wanna lean down to 10-12% immediately but i also don’t want to stunt my growth since i’m 16 idk what to do i’m so desperate to get lean and ascend but i’m already short so i need every cm possible what do you guys advise i do
Bro I’ve been just eating 200 calories a day for 5 days and my sister just told me my face looks lean asf, I’m gonna keep going bro, you can do it man

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Bro I’ve been just eating 200 calories a day for 5 days and my sister just told me my face looks lean asf, I’m gonna keep going bro, you can do it man
bro ur not cutting ur fucking starving what are u doing 200 calories is not healthy at all but i would do that if i could afford the height if i was like even 5’10 and over

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
good luck raping your hormone and enriching your body to become fat prone easily

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and itzyaboyJJ
bro ur not cutting ur fucking starving what are u doing 200 calories is not healthy at all but i would do that if i could afford the height if i was like even 5’10 and over
dude relax, i take my gummy vitamins, im good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloatmonster, truthhurts, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
what do u think i should do then
The faster you get lean, the more it's easier to get fat again. Your playing with ultra insulin spikes here and there for short term gains. If you're serious maybe 0.75-1kg a week on a well structured diet. Either you listen to a nigger like me or keep continuing whatevaaaaaaaaa

Reminds me of Brahmin boss cycling dnp, smoking and doing nothing but eating like shit hoping he'll loose 50lbs or some ssjit

try this

IMG 0551

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
Hardest part is starting out. Once you get into the groove losing weight is easy as fuck.

You're on this forum and you know much looks matter.
Your #1 priority in life should be losing weight until bones show.

It's not even that hard if you know how to cook and mostly eat whole foods while tracking cals everyday

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Hardest part is starting out. Once you get into the groove losing weight is easy as fuck.
my problem is not losing the weight that’s fine my concern is that i’m gonna limit height growth

You're on this forum and you know much looks matter.
Your #1 priority in life should be losing weight until bones show.

It's not even that hard if you know how to cook and mostly eat whole foods while tracking cals everyday
i can lose the weight but i’m asking if it will effect my growth significantly

You will regain all of the fat back and you will rape your metabolism. Also great way to get ED

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Juandigomigo22
The faster you get lean, the more it's easier to get fat again. Your playing with ultra insulin spikes here and there for short term gains. If you're serious maybe 0.75-1kg a week on a well structured diet. Either you listen to a nigger like me or keep continuing whatevaaaaaaaaa

What if you get lean fast from extreme low calorie diets, and then since you fuck up metabolism, you slowly increase your calorie intake back to normal until your metabolism is good.

for example, 500 calories a day until lean, after that you gradually increase calories up to 1500 - 2500 calories
will it work?

You will regain all of the fat back and you will rape your metabolism. Also great way to get ED
Mmmm, yea I know that your metabolism adjust after a while but I will not gain it back because I had to eat 3,000 calories a day to gain that weight, I was already throwing up my food after eating before this

ipamorelin + mod grf 129 injections is what you need