I need to grow up and leave this blackpill shit behind

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Muh truth :soy: holy shit looks are everything bros:soy: Normies are so oblivious:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60639, GetShrekt, BigBoy3000 and 3 others
its the truth buddy, its the tuth....

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and romanstock
Muh truth :soy: holy shit looks are everything bros:soy: Normies are so oblivious:soy:
You‘re free to delete your account.
Also blackpill isn‘t just about lookstheory. That‘s just scratching the surface of the real problem and not the cause of it.

The only way to leave reality is actually to grow down: to immerse yourself in fantasy worlds.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000 and Pikabro
You‘re free to delete your account.
Also blackpill isn‘t just about lookstheory. That‘s just scratching the surface of the real problem and not the cause of it.
Enlighten me then what is the blackpill about besides genetics related?

Enlighten me then what is the blackpill about besides genetics related?
Social dynamics, hypergamy, preselection, difference between sexes, erosion of social values and traditions for carnal desires or hedonism

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and lemonnz
once you go black, you can never go back

Social dynamics, hypergamy, preselection, difference between sexes, erosion of social values and traditions for carnal desires or hedonism
Cope these are topics that all arise when you're incel, no chad is discussing these topics out of interest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60639, EuroAscendCoper, sudanguy and 2 others
Cope these are topics that all arise when you're incel, no chad is discussing these topics out of interest.
I thought you wanted to leave the blackpill mindset, so why are you still arguing in favor of a hypothetical "Chad"?
Also chads will still get fucked over by a gynocentric society in some way if he cares about his long-term future.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and lemonnz
I thought you wanted to leave the blackpill mindset, so why are you still arguing in favor of a hypothetical "Chad"?
Also chads will still get fucked over by a gynocentric society in some way of he cares about his long-term future.
Because chad is a mindset after a certain looks level. As for the society part that's just basic redpill discussion, I guess that's where we disagree.

you can leave this forum, but not blackpill. blackpill is reality.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, sudanguy and lemonnz
Because chad is a mindset after a certain looks
Chad is not a "mindset". Physiognomy correlates with looks in a sorts way. You can still have a Chad mentality even if you‘re ugly though and vice versa.
As for the society part that's just basic redpill discussion, I guess that's where we disagree
No because redpill denies the harsher facts of hypergamy and that sometimes there‘s no way to "game it out" or "win".
It is still delusional in that sense.
Also goal of blackpill should not be becoming a physical Chad and living his lifestyle, but spreading information about the topics I listed in the reply above and trying to topple or atleast cause a dent in the current NPC beta mentality that goes in the west. The Redpill is incomplete in this regard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Chad is not a "mindset". Physiognomy correlates with looks in a sorts way. You can still have a Chad mentality even if you‘re ugly though and vice versa.

No because redpill denies the harsher facts of hypergamy and that sometimes there‘s no way to "game it out" or "win".
It is still delusional in that sense.
Also goal of blackpill should not be becoming a physical Chad and living his lifestyle, but spreading information about the topics I listed in the reply above and trying to topple or atleast cause a dent in the current NPC beta mentality that goes in the west. The Redpill is incomplete in this regard.
I see if that's how you feel by all means good luck with waking up normies lol

I see if that's how you feel by all means good luck with waking up normies lol
It‘s mostly not about waking up normies. Already know that‘s futile. It’s about spreading awareness to likeminded people and young men, who are unaware what‘s going on or cannot grasp why things are the way they are/ why this world and it’s social dynamics are so twisted right now.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Giga scapegoat cope. Some blackpiller are doing fine Irl. To ascend from BP you need to find something really meaningful to you and channel your energy to it. Thing so meaningful to the point where its can be a substitute for sex and make you forget about this BP shit for once.

I don’t like rotting in BP either, but what can I say? It’s my genetic destiny

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper and Pikabro