I need to improve my facial features more im still 15 what can i do?

TheGlowingOne

TheGlowingOne

Iron
4451520_IMG_6224.jpeg
IMG 6219
IMG 5766
IMG 5017
IMG 5090

I’m really all new to looksmaxxing and want to know what i can do to improve my facial looks naturally i'm aware that I have eyes bags and small jaw bones which makes my face look very oval and that ruins my whole facial structure and i need to make sure nose surgery is needed for when i'm 18 so just to make sure I need help to confirm it and please be brutally honest and not just say over and actually give good advice please thank u.

Attachments

• IMG_6224.jpeg
    IMG_6224.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 0
nigga thinks softmaxxing will change his bone structure:ROFLMAO:

nigga thinks softmaxxing will change his bone structure:ROFLMAO:
so hardmaxxing can only change my bone structure and like i said im new i dont really know alot and help would really be appreciated

so hardmaxxing can only change my bone structure and like i said im new i dont really know alot and help would really be appreciated
get lean and read the looksmaxxing section wtf how is this not common sense to new faggots?? u will not change ur bones by fucking applying some serum or cream

get lean and read the looksmaxxing section wtf how is this not common sense to new faggots?? u will not change ur bones by fucking applying some serum or cream
im already kind off lean i started gym 8 months ago here’s a pic

Attachments

• IMG_6215.jpeg
    IMG_6215.jpeg
    571.5 KB · Views: 0
i did not need to see that btw u need muscle u cant just be a skinny fag skeleton
omds this nigga wont stop tryna insult me🤦‍♂️ im tryna be nice and ask for advice but ur faggoted neek ass keeps tryna fucking insult me if u dont got nothing to say leave the discussion 🤣🤣

omds this nigga wont stop tryna insult me🤦‍♂️ im tryna be nice and ask for advice but ur faggoted neek ass keeps tryna fucking insult me if u dont got nothing to say leave the discussion 🤣🤣
im the only soul in this thread

4451520_IMG_6224.jpeg
View attachment 3236666View attachment 3236670View attachment 3236674View attachment 3236675

I’m really all new to looksmaxxing and want to know what i can do to improve my facial looks naturally i'm aware that I have eyes bags and small jaw bones which makes my face look very oval and that ruins my whole facial structure and i need to make sure nose surgery is needed for when i'm 18 so just to make sure I need help to confirm it and please be brutally honest and not just say over and actually give good advice please thank u.
0:58 if your jaw had a theme song

I’m just playing you look decent just stop taking photos so poorly especially of your front
thanks bro im not usually the person who takes photos alot but like i still needed help because i’ve been told i have alot of potential especially around my eye area but still thanks

thanks bro im not usually the person who takes photos alot but like i still needed help because i’ve been told i have alot of potential especially around my eye area but still thanks
Yeah. Some people are bad at ohotomaxxing. Especially if jaw isn’t that good. Look at the Chadlite Robert Pattinson. I’m still photos he looks brutal sometimes

• +1
Reactions: TheGlowingOne
Yeah. Some people are bad at ohotomaxxing. Especially if jaw isn’t that good. Look at the Chadlite Robert Pattinson. I’m still photos he looks brutal sometimes
true how can i photomaxx like better angles or what?

4451520_IMG_6224.jpeg
View attachment 3236666View attachment 3236670View attachment 3236674View attachment 3236675

I’m really all new to looksmaxxing and want to know what i can do to improve my facial looks naturally i'm aware that I have eyes bags and small jaw bones which makes my face look very oval and that ruins my whole facial structure and i need to make sure nose surgery is needed for when i'm 18 so just to make sure I need help to confirm it and please be brutally honest and not just say over and actually give good advice please
I’m really all new to looksmaxxing and want to know what i can do to improve my facial looks naturally i'm aware that I have eyes bags and small jaw bones which makes my face look very oval and that ruins my whole facial structure and i need to make sure nose surgery is needed for when i'm 18 so just to make sure I need help to confirm it and please be brutally honest and no

4451520_IMG_6224.jpeg

You have a large nose that you cannot thin or shrink naturally, so you need to make your jaw wider to accommodate the size of your nose. Chewing hard gum, mewing, Thumbpulling would help, and if that doesn't help you will need jaw enlargement surgery after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: TheGlowingOne
You have a large nose that you cannot thin or shrink naturally, so you need to make your jaw wider to accommodate the size of your nose. Chewing hard gum, mewing, Thumbpulling would help, and if that doesn't help you will need jaw enlargement surgery after puberty.
finally an actual reply thank u brother i’ll try everything i can