I need to increase testosterone at 14 years old

NERG_72

NERG_72

Iron
I am 14 almost 15 years old, these are my testosterone levels, I am 185 cm (6.1 feet) tall, I could raise the money for a testosterone cycle, but my parents won't let me, any advice?

Postdata: I have had gynecomastia or pseudogynecomastia since I was 12

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109_220316~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109_220316~2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
t'inquiète pas pour ca, tu es encore jeune va faire du sport

You got good levels

why would you need to inject test at 14. go to school before you make stupid decisions. as long as you can get a boner you have very normal testosterone levels. normal testosterone levels are actually better for looksmaxxing long-term. of course you won't grow as much muscle as someone with higher testosterone but you will keep a pretty face and live longer and healthier.

why would you need to inject test at 14. go to school before you make stupid decisions. as long as you can get a boner you have very normal testosterone levels. normal testosterone levels are actually better for looksmaxxing long-term. of course you won't grow as much muscle as someone with higher testosterone but you will keep a pretty face and live longer and healthier.
I don't browse this forum to receive life lessons

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
just dietmax,sleepmax,gymmax. injecting below 20 retarded

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72
Until you have the money for doping you can just eat and drink food with a lot of Vitamine C and zinc, it‘s proven to directly influence and raise the testosterone levels naturally. All other vitamins are secondary when it comes to health and especially masculinity. You can have a slight advantage over the average guy since most people eat like shit and it influences their T levels as well, they don’t get to exploit their full genetic potential. There are legal supplements in the pharmacy for people who want more vitamins

Last edited:
  • +1
Use DHT gel to take care of gyno. Raising t naturally is sleep and low bodyfat along with a high protein diet. Vitamin d and zinc are quite necessary as well.

• +1
I am 14 almost 15 years old, these are my testosterone levels, I am 185 cm (6.1 feet) tall, I could raise the money for a testosterone cycle, but my parents won't let me, any advice?

Postdata: I have had gynecomastia or pseudogynecomastia since I was 12
14 with a never lose your smile pfp makes a lot of sense💀