I need to just rope NOW

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
everyone there lifemogs me because of my recessed bones. Think about everyone and their normal looks. I will never find love, make friends, have fun, or even make money because of my bones. It’s terrible to think about. I was in college and was around a lot of socially successful MTN+ and it was so blackpilling being left out of everything and nobody ever wanting anything to do with me. Met this cool short Mexican dude in college and he prob felt the same way about life. I’ve experience every group/clique in high school and junior high and that only made things worse and made me realize it’s over. I need to die i can’t live this anymore
IMG 4770

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and deadstock
This is an overview of the city my college is in by the way. Just thinking of all the moaning and fucking going on that I’ll never be a part of

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger, Tabula Rasa, spark and 1 other person
Go to SEA then...

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Go to SEA then...
Ur right. I always forget about those amazing beautiful women that look up to white American men. Moving to Thailand when I get the money

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, deadstock and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Ur right. I always forget about those amazing beautiful women that look up to white American men. Moving to Thailand when I get the money
Yes bro, you should do everything you can before roping...

This is an overview of the city my college is in by the way. Just thinking of all the moaning and fucking going on that I’ll never be a part of
that's a wonderful view