I need to know who her bf is

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Basically there is this Stacy at my work and literally all I want is to know what kind of BF is enough for her.
Things I did to get that information:
1) Asking strangers on the Internet to go talk to her (she bans)
2) Asking strangers on the Internet to go talk with her social media friends (they don't know SHIT)
3) Creating a fake email account posing as her to try and ask her coworkers about her (JFL THIS WAS SURPRISINGLY EFFECTIVE BTW)
I need a special power to see who foids' bf is.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
whos your avi? he mogs

• +1
Stop man. Girls like her will date anybody. Weaklings to chads.

• +1
  • +1
buy a random aged instagram account with like 1k followers, add a nature pfp and random stories of vacations, post them spaced out like a memories thing, then add her 2-3 weeks later and hope she accepts

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and SubhumanForever
  • +1
buy a random aged instagram account with like 1k followers, add a nature pfp and random stories of vacations, post them spaced out like a memories thing, then add her 2-3 weeks later and hope she accepts
Because of me "Stalking her", she closed all her social media.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Darkeningstar, zurzolo and 1 other person
Because of me "Stalking her", she closed all her social media.
how did u get caught jfl? ive been watching random peoples stories for MONTHS and theyve never blocked me / restricted me

• +1
post a pic of her btw

• +1
how did u get caught jfl? ive been watching random peoples stories for MONTHS and theyve never blocked me / restricted me
I didn't get caught JFL, she doesn't know who I am. But she DOES know that for some reason there is a bunch of strangers asking her and her friends about her.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Dream99
JFL she fucks gigachads only. I just want to know what kind of gigachad
She likes getting her body played with by young boys, ugly guys and old men too. Everybody but you basically. You bet your bottom dollar.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo and Dream99
I didn't get caught JFL, she doesn't know who I am. But she DOES know that for some reason there is a bunch of strangers asking her and her friends about her.
ah, just do what i posted above, how old are u? if shes under 18 it should work

• +1
ah, just do what i posted above, how old are u? if shes under 18 it should work
No, she is a couple of months younger than me and I'm 23.

• +1
any other socials? did u check her tagged instagram posts? did u check her tiktok/instagram to check for any common boys? vsco?

• +1
u got ur play fumbled by her privating

• +1

This is her boyfriend bud doesn't matter he is disabled he mogs you hard

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and SubhumanForever
any other socials? did u check her tagged instagram posts? did u check her tiktok/instagram to check for any common boys? vsco?
Yeah she privated everything. Dude, I did everything I could, literally insane stuff but it's just fucking impossible to know who her bf is.

• +1
Yeah she privated everything. Dude, I did everything I could, literally insane stuff but it's just fucking impossible to know who her bf is.
CONFIRMED bf? or just speculation..

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and zurzolo
CONFIRMED bf? or just speculation..
She said herself that she has a BF.
There is a possibility (like 3%) that she is lying to make all these strangers go away but it doesn't matter, obviously a stacy like her has a bf but I fucking want to know how he looks like to compare to myself.

• +1
She said herself that she has a BF.
There is a possibility (like 3%) that she is lying to make all these strangers go away but it doesn't matter, obviously a stacy like her has a bf but I fucking want to know how he looks like to compare to myself.
Idk man, she could of just said she had a bf to get ___ away from her.

Best step would see where she lives and to rent a apartment a couple houses down, preferably with an angle to see directly in her garage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, zurzolo, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 2 others
is she really this bad?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and zurzolo
Idk man, she could of just said she had a bf to get ___ away from her.

Best step would see where she lives and to rent a apartment a couple houses down, preferably with an angle to see directly in her garage.
Just have a drone follow her 24/7 theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Basically there is this Stacy at my work and literally all I want is to know what kind of BF is enough for her.
2) Asking strangers on the Internet to go talk with her social media friends (they don't know SHIT)
3) Creating a fake email account posing as her to try and ask her coworkers about her (JFL THIS WAS SURPRISINGLY EFFECTIVE BTW)
show a pic of her we can assess

• +1
bro will do anything but approach her IRL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
bro will do anything but approach her IRL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know she will reject me brutally JFL. You need to be 6 PSL to approach a stacy like her

• +1
What kind of work do u and her do?

What kind of work do u and her do?
I'm software engineer and she is an engineer or something.
But in reality I think she just has her simp do the work or something I don't know.

dude she maybe is perceiving you as a cuckold creep so just avoid her , like literally ignore her and work on your face and frame a bit
(i hope you are not shorter than 5'9) she will find this sudden change mysterious and maybe even approach you herself , be patient
this thing always works but just ignoring her and not looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing will just be a relief to her , she should miss your attention , girls hate when their simp stops simping for them , in that way you will be in her mind all day

Not having an org account should be enough

• +1
Reactions: jisko32