I need to know why the stares are happening

T

Turtle

Silver
It's fucking tearing me apart in the worst way and making me an alcoholic too because I can't ignore the pain of it anymore

Whenever I go out or go gym I get absolutely brutally fucking stared at by everyone, I get looks of disgust from teenagers and they laugh at me and insult me too

Why is this happening? I have pics of myself in my post history, I just need someone to give me the gods honest truth ffs and tell me what features are causing me to be getting stared at by people

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and vermillioncorefan
because youre fugly

How often do you see other young white guys who look as bad as me specifically?
Idk like 20% of the time, not very common. Do women hate when you look at them? Because women hate when I look at them and it pisses me off.

Idk like 20% of the time, not very common. Do women hate when you look at them? Because women hate when I look at them and it pisses me off.
Could I ever become as good looking as these two guys? Yes they hate when I look at them

Attachments

• IMG_20240206_185742_634.jpg
    IMG_20240206_185742_634.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
i know what it is now

u look like ur on the spectrum

u know when little kids see a retard and they stare? deadass, not trying to be mean

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
i know what it is now

u look like ur on the spectrum

u know when little kids see a retard and they stare? deadass, not trying to be mean
How often do you see other white guys who's faces look as bad as mine at least?

It’s the autism haircut lol

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Beat them up

bro honestly if you want it to stop happening and you want to stop thinking about it, blast roids. like i'm genuinly not even joking bro, just fucking take roids, you will be super low inhib, won't give af, will be jacked. life short asf bro

bro honestly if you want it to stop happening and you want to stop thinking about it, blast roids. like i'm genuinly not even joking bro, just fucking take roids, you will be super low inhib, won't give af, will be jacked. life short asf bro
How do I pay for them without bitcoin

U are probably doing something autistic like wearing weird clothes or acting weird