I need to leanmaxx.

S

S23

Iron
I've been looking around this forum and lots of folks are mentioning DNP. How do i get my hands on some?

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
just eat less nigger

• +1
Reactions: HardworkingRetard, Deleted member 30843, FaceIsLaw and 3 others
nigga just stop eating, shit genuinely gets easier after the 2nd week, you won't even really want to eat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843 and LooksThinker
it's hard to find a legit source, you can either get scammed or bunk shit. DNP isn't worth it either with all the risks, I wouldn't use it unless you are already at a low body fat percentage and trying to get down even more

it's hard to find a legit source, you can either get scammed or bunk shit. DNP isn't worth it either with all the risks, I wouldn't use it unless you are already at a low body fat percentage and trying to get down even more
im at like 20% body fat and i need to lose some weight fast asf

before loosing weight from fat try to debloat yourself that might be your problem

don’t just stop eating like people are saying u will kill ur metabolic rate. i’m assuming you constantly eat straight processed goyslop. switch to @Prettyboy s diet and even eating similar amounts of calories will still lose weight, feel bette, and not kill ur metabolism

don’t just stop eating like people are saying u will kill ur metabolic rate. i’m assuming you constantly eat straight processed goyslop. switch to @Prettyboy s diet and even eating similar amounts of calories will still lose weight, feel bette, and not kill ur metabolism
What was his diet?

nigga just stop eating, shit genuinely gets easier after the 2nd week, you won't even really want to eat.
same but then my sex drive is at zero... same for you? like if you eat close to no calories