I need to lose 3 kg in a week

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I have a competition, jui jitsu competition to be exact. I need to lose 3 kg to get into a lower weight division. How can I do that without stunting my growth at 15.

I have a competition, jui jitsu competition to be exact. I need to lose 3 kg to get into a lower weight division. How can I do that without stunting my growth at 15.
fasted cardio. you won't stunt your growth doing this btw.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, heyheyheybro22, edgewalker2181 and 1 other person
just do cardio fatass

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and edgewalker2181
Diuretics and cal deficit

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Outerz14 and edgewalker2181
sauna and shi nigga cut water weight

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
How much? If my maintenance for example is approximately 2000 how much less should I eat?
Like 600 cals leds u said 3 weeks right and also tske a lil diuretics

• +1
And it wouldn’t stunt my growth right?
bro its just 1 week how would its fucking stunt your growth
cardio
sauna
diuretics(cherry stem tea and lasix)
cardio
eat less (1300 calorie deficit)
cardio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Rea and edgewalker2181
bro its just 1 week how would its fucking stunt your growth
People here are gaslighting me saying that jf I don’t eat for 2 days it will stunt my growth or if I eat below my maintenance

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, HateTheTwinkies and dostoyevski
People here are gaslighting me saying that jf I don’t eat for 2 days it will stunt my growth or if I eat below my maintenance
how can 2 days stunt your growth:lul:
if you eat below your maintenance for long time(10 months) and no cheat days at all it can stunt your growth tho:ogre:

• +1
how can 2 days stunt your growth:lul:
if you eat below your maintenance for long time(10 months) and no cheat days at all it can stunt your growth tho:ogre:
So it wouldn’t stunt my growth if I cut now? Like if I eat 1500 calories a day with training for 2-3 weeks.

they are right, I did a cut while i was your age and i'm now 164cm!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and ryuken
nigga it's one week your growth plates won't fuse in one week lol

• +1
I will give you the blackpill advice these fags are gatekeeping from you

Your problem is not that you need to lose weight only, it is that you need to lose weight in 3 weeks and prevent muscle catabolism (muscle loss) at the same time, which is imposibble withouth causing muscle loss.

Honest answer if you know you are not drug tested for EVERY single PED ever and just basic shit:

blast ostarine 25/mg day and cardarine 20/mg day + switch to meat and vegetable only diet with exception of maybe small amount of carbs in one of the meals

ostarine is a sarm which will prevent muscle catabolism (strength loss and muscle loss) and allow you to even gain strength in meantime.

cardarine is a PPAR antagonist that basically changes your body’s energy source from glucose (sugars) to lipids (fats). Added benefit of feeling like you have a third lung (crazy endurance)

Train hard everyday and do HIIT cardio everday while on that cycle and you will be fucking shredded to the gills.

This is only if you onow they dont drug test for every drug/PED ever

• +1
I will give you the blackpill advice these fags are gatekeeping from you

Your problem is not that you need to lose weight only, it is that you need to lose weight in 3 weeks and prevent muscle catabolism (muscle loss) at the same time, which is imposibble withouth causing muscle loss.

Honest answer if you know you are not drug tested for EVERY single PED ever and just basic shit:

blast ostarine 25/mg day and cardarine 20/mg day + switch to meat and vegetable only diet with exception of maybe small amount of carbs in one of the meals

ostarine is a sarm which will prevent muscle catabolism (strength loss and muscle loss) and allow you to even gain strength in meantime.

cardarine is a PPAR antagonist that basically changes your body’s energy source from glucose (sugars) to lipids (fats). Added benefit of feeling like you have a third lung (crazy endurance)

Train hard everyday and do HIIT cardio everday while on that cycle and you will be fucking shredded to the gills.

This is only if you onow they dont drug test for every drug/PED ever
Thanks for advice I will screenshot this but I won’t use it now. Because the tournament is not that serious. But without any drugs, how can I minimise my muscle loss and maximise fat loss naturally if it possible?

Thanks for advice I will screenshot this but I won’t use it now. Because the tournament is not that serious. But without any drugs, how can I minimise my muscle loss and maximise fat loss naturally if it possible?
400 cals below maintenance and do ur cardio