cuz i literally dont give a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Bars, Bdot and 6 others
chad trait
shows how low inhib u are

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Bars, HighTierSubhuman and 2 others
As long as the toilets aren't that disgusting it's fine. I used to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Bars and WhoTookVendetta
Do it in an open stall with no toilet paper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, piec, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Just make sure to spray with a lot of deodorant afterwards so your whole area doesn't smell like shit

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Is shitting in school HIGH T TRAIT?

cuz i literally dont give a fuck
Just shit on teachers' chair jfl, spread your traces everywhere like a true Indian

• +1
Shitting in a public toilet is dalit behaviour :forcedsmile:

Chads only shit in personal toilet, becky's mouth, or in a bush

• +1
Reactions: Bars and WhoTookVendetta
I always went to the teachers' toilets because they were the cleanest

• +1
Social suicide

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and isis_Bleach
  • +1
back in March, I was celebrating my mother’s birthday so we went to a restaurant that served chicken Alfredo.

I ordered a large plate, with a generous amount of cheese. And I am lactose intolerant while having trouble digesting complex carbohydrates like the ones found in pasta

Well anyway, that was on a Sunday, right before Monday which was a school day. After that meal, I had drank a large amount of water to quicken my bowels and shit out all the food, it didn’t work and I was expecting the worst for monday

On Monday, I woke up at 5:30am since I ride the bus and it comes at 5:55

Right after I woke up, i immediately say that my stomach was very bloated and I looked pregnant.

I had lots of gas, and I was farting so much that I thought I had no more, until I got to the bus and realized that there was still a whole lot more.

Then this is where my situation start getting worse..

While on the bus, I my stomach starts to hurt and I get even more gas and have the strongest urges to fart, it was so bad to the point it hurt but I had to hold it in since i was not embarrassing myself

I make it to the school and immediately head to the bathroom. At this point it was 6:45 and school started at 7:00.

I went to the toilet but before I could fart, I had to wait for everyone to leave the bathroom since if I didn’t i would get humiliated.

So I held it in and prayed to god that nothing happened.

Then finally the bell rang since it was 7:00 and most people left the bathroom but one. The one person who didn’t leave was skipping class so he sat down on another toilet and just stayed there.

And I just said “fuck it” since the pain was so severe and intense. So I sat down on the toilet and I thought that all I needed to do was just fart. BUT I WAS WRONG

I had to shit, and by the time I realized that it was too late. The shit was already in the toilet. So my plan was to shit and fart while flushing the toilet since the toilet has a loud sound while flushing and it can drown out the noise of me farting and shitting while taking out the smell.

I ended up shitting in 1 minute and spent the next 4 wiping.

After that situation I instantly felt better and relieved but I was still paranoid that I smelt like shit, so I Andes multiple people if I smelt bad and they all said no.

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
back in March, I was celebrating my mother’s birthday so we went to a restaurant that served chicken Alfredo.

I ordered a large plate, with a generous amount of cheese. And I am lactose intolerant while having trouble digesting complex carbohydrates like the ones found in pasta

Well anyway, that was on a Sunday, right before Monday which was a school day. After that meal, I had drank a large amount of water to quicken my bowels and shit out all the food, it didn’t work and I was expecting the worst for monday

On Monday, I woke up at 5:30am since I ride the bus and it comes at 5:55

Right after I woke up, i immediately say that my stomach was very bloated and I looked pregnant.

I had lots of gas, and I was farting so much that I thought I had no more, until I got to the bus and realized that there was still a whole lot more.

Then this is where my situation start getting worse..

While on the bus, I my stomach starts to hurt and I get even more gas and have the strongest urges to fart, it was so bad to the point it hurt but I had to hold it in since i was not embarrassing myself

I make it to the school and immediately head to the bathroom. At this point it was 6:45 and school started at 7:00.

I went to the toilet but before I could fart, I had to wait for everyone to leave the bathroom since if I didn’t i would get humiliated.

So I held it in and prayed to god that nothing happened.

Then finally the bell rang since it was 7:00 and most people left the bathroom but one. The one person who didn’t leave was skipping class so he sat down on another toilet and just stayed there.

And I just said “fuck it” since the pain was so severe and intense. So I sat down on the toilet and I thought that all I needed to do was just fart. BUT I WAS WRONG

I had to shit, and by the time I realized that it was too late. The shit was already in the toilet. So my plan was to shit and fart while flushing the toilet since the toilet has a loud sound while flushing and it can drown out the noise of me farting and shitting while taking out the smell.

I ended up shitting in 1 minute and spent the next 4 wiping.

After that situation I instantly felt better and relieved but I was still paranoid that I smelt like shit, so I Andes multiple people if I smelt bad and they all said no.
Chatgpt ahh

The only reason this is even a hard decision is because of those weird kids that like climbing over the stalls to peek at you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and WhoTookVendetta
0 nigga

FAKE LARP
Im talking about when you’re trying to take a shit in peace and there’s always that one guy that HAS to jump over the stall door

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and WhoTookVendetta
Im talking about when you’re trying to take a shit in peace and there’s always that one guy that HAS to jump over the stall door
He peek throgh crack

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
He peek throgh crack
That’s why I don’t shit at public toilets anymore. High T trait is to wait until you get home then blow up like an atomic missile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, lucifer6969 and WhoTookVendetta