i need urgent help

H

Heromann

Iron
does anyone know anything about law or how i can get legal with this online business that scammed me. So i bought this academic research essay as an “example” to “learn from”. and then i got the essay and it was absolutely so clear that it was AI and the contents of the essay didn’t even match like at one part the independent variables were blah blah blah and then they someone changed at the results? also the results tables contradicted eachother cause day 1 no seeds germinated but then somehow there was fucking 2.5cm growth on that day? there was also a random paragraph discussing tv show programming issues which had nothing to do with this essay

so i messages for a refund and i used a few fucks and shits in there and then they said since i was rude to the service team i am only allowed to get refunded 20% and that they’ll post the paper online. it’s so obviously a scam and if anyone knows anything to do with the law please help and i’ll even pay you a % of the claim on hernan drago’s soul, i’m not even sure if i can get legal online

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi