I need y’alls help bhais

V

vex01

Iron
I’m trynna buy this from iherb, is it good in your opinion? Also would 5k IU be overdose for a 15 year old? I ain’t got vitamin D deficiency
Just trying to blast D3 and Mk7/K2 to support the bone growth

Attachments

• IMG_3983.png
    IMG_3983.png
    911.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3984.png
    IMG_3984.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3985.png
    IMG_3985.png
    489.9 KB · Views: 0
You aren't going to overdose taking a single capsule of any supplement.

I heard 5k-10k IU a day could be an overdose for a teenager with normal vitamin D levels, isn’t that true?
Dude, it's Vitamin D, not testosterone. I say this to everyone - if you're so concerned about your health when you're taking a supplement, a medication, PEDs, whatever, just get bloodwork done and interpreted by a GP.
I get bloodwork done monthly and consult a GP regarding everything I use, I take 5,000IU of Vitamin D3 per day (and have been for months) at 18, no problems yet. You shouldn't need to get bloodwork done for supplement usage but if you're so concerned, it won't hurt.
Worst case scenario, you take more than you should, then just stop taking that amount :lul:, 5,000 or 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 isn't going to be immediately fatal, you might feel a bit sick if you frequently take more than you should, but it's not fentanyl.
Don't let internet propaganda push you off taking something that will only better your health.

so long as ur taking vitamin k2 with d3, you pretty much cant overdose on vitamin d.

And run mk4 k2 instead of mk7 since it's more bioavailable.

Dude, it's Vitamin D, not testosterone. I say this to everyone - if you're so concerned about your health when you're taking a supplement, a medication, PEDs, whatever, just get bloodwork done and interpreted by a GP.
I get bloodwork done monthly and consult a GP regarding everything I use, I take 5,000IU of Vitamin D3 per day (and have been for months) at 18, no problems yet. You shouldn't need to get bloodwork done for supplement usage but if you're so concerned, it won't hurt.
Worst case scenario, you take more than you should, then just stop taking that amount :lul:, 5,000 or 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 isn't going to be immediately fatal, you might feel a bit sick if you frequently take more than you should, but it's not fentanyl.
Don't let internet propaganda push you off taking something that will only better your health.
Yeah dude you’re right about this, doctors here will just tell me to take 1-2k MAX a day, even my mother says that so I’ll just secretly order this supplement and don’t tell her anything about it, I highly doubt 5k would even give me side effects. I can only get a bloodwork done in late september but Ik i ain’t anywhere close to having deficiencies

• +1
Reactions: aids
so long as ur taking vitamin k2 with d3, you pretty much cant overdose on vitamin d.

And run mk4 k2 instead of mk7 since it's more bioavailablea
Alr thanks and what about the supplement I sent in the thread? Is it good enough

Yeah dude you’re right about this, doctors here will just tell me to take 1-2k MAX a day, even my mother says that so I’ll just secretly order this supplement and don’t tell her anything about it, I highly doubt 5k would even give me side effects. I can only get a bloodwork done in late september but Ik i ain’t anywhere close to having deficiencies
I think i’ll start off with 5k IU + 125MCG of mk7 (k2) a day

Alr thanks and what about the supplement I sent in the thread? Is it good enough
it's alr, imo if you're spending money on supplements you might as well pay the 25% premium and go with Thorne, since their products get tested to see if they provide the dosages they claim, which they do, and that they don't put heavy metal shavings into their pills to weigh them down so people think they have higher dosages than they actually do.

it's alr, imo if you're spending money on supplements you might as well pay the 25% premium and go with Thorne, since their products get tested to see if they provide the dosages they claim, which they do, and that they don't put heavy metal shavings into their pills to weigh them down so people think they have higher dosages than they actually do.
is it available on iherb because I’m ordering all my stuff on iherb at once yk, the only supplement i’ll be using is d3/k2 atm

is it available on iherb because I’m ordering all my stuff on iherb at once yk, the only supplement i’ll be using is d3/k2 atm
idk nigga check init, im just saying their shit is genuinely good and properly dosed

• +1
Reactions: vex01