I need your help, I need to know how to interpret the behavior of a FOID who was flirting with me online.

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
Ok, with this foid we had been talking for 6 months, she liked my instagram photos, and I responded to a story of hers, from then on we started talking daily by whatsapp, she showed a level of interest too high, we had talked about how we would last a long time together and all that disney bluepill shit, by tiktok we sent reelss to each other daily, and we both seemed to be very much in love, but here comes the big problem, every time we tried to get together she made an excuse, first she said she had sprained her foot, then she said it was her birthday and she was spending it with her family, and finally she told me she had a cold, so in that last instance I blocked her from everywhere, because she basically broke my patience. What does this forum say about this foid's behavior, was she being killed by another dick and just playing with me? was my reaction taken away? or maybe she was telling me the truth, and indeed she couldn't get together those days?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Sounds like she's just toying with you. Some girls are cruel like that.

Here's a tip, if a girl really loves you she won't waste her time talking all that disney stuff, she'll show it by caring for you and being there for you.

You can do better bro, let her go.

• Love it
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer
DNRD but who cares if it was online