I never complain

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
In the past I would complain to my mother how much I was suffering with all my chronic health issues and my maybe LTN face - avg height etc etc

Adn ofc I never was rich enough to break free

Anyway, point is, I don't do that any more. I haven't in about a year or so. Because it's pointless, all of my complains just fell on deaf ears, nobody gives a shit lol, my mother is just unintentionally blackpillfuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, iloveboobs and Darkeningstar
complaining to ur mom? how old are you 9?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, WeiWei and cannotbeasked
In the past I would complain to my mother how much I was suffering with all my chronic health issues and my maybe LTN face - avg height etc etc

Adn ofc I never was rich enough to break free

Anyway, point is, I don't do that any more. I haven't in about a year or so. Because it's pointless, all of my complains just fell on deaf ears, nobody gives a shit lol, my mother is just unintentionally blackpillfuel
imagine to go crying with your mother about things like that. it's a childish trait, I'm not surprised you don't do it anymore, you've grown up. I could never talk to my mother like that, it would condition her to see me as a loser

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and cannotbeasked
imagine to go crying with your mother about things like that. it's a childish trait, I'm not surprised you don't do it anymore, you've grown up. I could never talk to my mother like that, it would condition her to see me as a loser
Who tf am I supposed to complain to? A paid friend ie therapist?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
She’s still your mother you should respect her.

i compain alot

I mean it's alright talkin with ur mom about ur health but complaining about how ur face and height is nonsense bro