I never expected to see a racepill video on tiktok

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
Also made by a HTN nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and hopecel
how did i know it was going to be this guy before i even opened the thread. literally just water tiktoks that are just embarassing for people to be caught commenting on or preaching.

yeah, as a black dude going after white girls. you're not going to do well as white guys! fucking surprise lol. one is both crying about white women not wanting to fuck you, and also being a race traitor at the same time. not a good look.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, TheTakeoverHasBegun, GabachoCopium and 3 others
how did i know it was going to be this guy before i even opened the thread. literally just water tiktoks that are just embarassing for people to be caught commenting on or preaching.

yeah, as a black dude going after white girls. you're not going to do well as white guys! fucking surprise lol. one is both crying about white women not wanting to fuck you, and also being a race traitor at the same time. not a good look.
Yeah I agree that this water, but I just found it weird because this is the first time I see someone talking about the racepill on normie social media platforms like tiktok

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Yeah I agree, but I just found it weird because this is the first time I see someone talking about the racepill on normie social media platforms like tiktok
yeah it is weird. what is also weird is he actually does really well on tinder. just not the 'best'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
if a white man said something like this he'd be seen as a raycist

over for this clown world

• JFL
also ethnics are racepilled af so are their influencers like I've seen Asian kpopmaxxed youtubers acting like this next to white foids like would you date me look I'm Asian I'm gook and have micropenis?? stupid ethnics

• +1

Only race that will specifically fuck you just cuz you’re white are gooks (obvious reasons) and ethnics with a self hating fetish, being white is more of a lack of disadvantage than an actual advantage, idk why this nigga is crying as if he couldn’t out slay 99.99999% of all white men on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167